The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

ch... u know how much money i have spent the last 2 months. hell u guys just need a tux :filenails:

and this is only junior proms!!! >_<

well just count your blessings. ^_^ U could've had a mud duck for a daughter and then u wouldn't have to worry about anybody taking here anywhere :umm:

well just count your blessings. ^_^ U could've had a mud duck for a daughter and then u wouldn't have to worry about anybody taking here anywhere :umm:

:lmao::lmao: Her daughter is toooooooo cute..Looks just like Mama Lexie! :blush: And her body is awesome.. :ph34r:

*leaves thread before Miss Google reports tea* :sigh:

true that :lmao: :lmao: nah im only joking. i mean i am spending money but shes being reasonable also so i cant complaint. plus shes worth it. shes a good kid. official a senior!!! school ended for her this tuesday since she goes to high school middle college :)

Hopefully the day flies by for you. :D

I'm going to a taping of The X-Factor auditions (and I'm really excited). How bout you?

Have fun! As for me, i don't know. I want to go the Preakness tomorrow but I don't think i can stand being outside for too long b/c of my allergies <_<

true that :lmao: :lmao: nah im only joking. i mean i am spending money but shes being reasonable also so i cant complaint. plus shes worth it. shes a good kid. official a senior!!! school ended for her this tuesday since she goes to high school middle college :)

:wub::w00t:^_^ Soon she'll be out the house and your dogs will be the only one's giving you attention.. :yep::lmao:

:lmao::lmao:Her daughter is toooooooo cute..Looks just like Mama Lexie! :blush: And her body is awesome.. :ph34r:

*leaves thread before Miss Google reports tea* :sigh:

I was pretty sure of that ^_^ Is Mr. protective of her Lexi?

that damn Miss Google! :lmao:

:unsure:

Oh, sorry LOL it's part of the Triple Crown horse racing competition that takes place here in the states. U have the Kentucky Derby that takes place in Louisville, KY, the Preakness Stakes that takes place here in Baltimore, MD, and the Belmont Stakes that takes place in NY.

Bruno Mars is performing here and i wanted to check him out.

Oh, sorry LOL it's part of the Triple Crown horse racing competition that takes place here in the states. U have the Kentucky Derby that takes place in Louisville, KY, the Preakness Stakes that takes place here in Baltimore, MD, and the Belmont Stakes that takes place in NY.

Bruno Mars is performing here and i wanted to check him out.

Ahh, sounds fun. Is that the biggest horse racing event on the calendar each year? We have one big race (The Melbourne Cup) on the first Tuesday of every November. They call it "the race that stops a nation", and they're kinda right. :lol:

I love his album. He should be good live.

I was pretty sure of that ^_^ Is Mr. protective of her Lexi?

that damn Miss Google! :lmao:

well yes and no i mean she has only dated one guy and he likes him so so far so good now my son...thats another story he dislikes his gf! :rolleyes: thats a lil messy >_<