The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

I was laughing like shit at her confused look :asham:

I can't wait until next week when granddaughter and grandmother meet. :excited:

Yes! I can't wait for that either..I'm sure Grandmammy is going to do the most..I love her and Anna because they give me everything I need..Anna and that blonde chick carry that show!

And the blonde chick is so fake..bringing her baby daddy up on the ship and talking to her like they judies..and then plotting to take her down..gotta love it! :lmao:

Yes! I can't wait for that either..I'm sure Grandmammy is going to do the most..I love her and Anna because they give me everything I need..Anna and that blonde chick carry that show!

And the blonde chick is so fake..bringing her baby daddy up on the ship and talking to her like they judies..and then plotting to take her down..gotta love it! :lmao:

Yes yo :lmao:

Yes yo :lmao:

I was lying in bed and was like "No this bitch ain't talking like they've been best buds and plotting to get rid of her ass"..but I didn't know that the V's were messing around with her son when she was pregnant.. :o DEAD @ Anna saying that he is "special"..and the look on her face of pure cunt! :lmao::lmao:

I was lying in bed and was like "No this bitch ain't talking like they've been best buds and plotting to get rid of her ass"..but I didn't know that the V's were messing around with her son when she was pregnant.. :o DEAD @ Anna saying that he is "special"..and the look on her face of pure cunt! :lmao::lmao:

Yeaaaah. They experimented on a bunch human women injecting them with phosphorus to change their dna so that the babies could interbreed and create the hybrid V's. Red sky has phosphorus in it too to prepare the earth for V's since they need it to survive. They are getting ready for invasion :excited:

Yeaaaah. They experimented on a bunch human women injecting them with phosphorus to change their dna so that the babies could interbreed and create the hybrid V's. Red sky has phosphorus in it too to prepare the earth for V's since they need it to survive. They are getting ready for invasion :excited:

I died when I heard that they injected that blond chick with phosphorus even before her baby was born.. :mellow::lmao: Well I know it's close to the invasion..and death @ concordia..Anna is a damn mess with that.. :lmao:

I died when I heard that they injected that blond chick with phosphorus even before her baby was born.. :mellow::lmao: Well I know it's close to the invasion..and death @ concordia..Anna is a damn mess with that.. :lmao:

:lmao: she is toooo much! They found the PERFECT actress to play her too!