The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Any luck? :unsure::rolleyes:

well i found a lot of place but looks like stubhub has the best price as far as fees go. and just about all of them have the same tickets in the same seating areas. Some of these sits have to be duplicates by the same companies. damn some want up to 20 bucks to mail and like a 25 fee for each ticket :angry:

well i found a lot of place but looks like stubhub has the best price as far as fees go. and just about all of them have the same tickets in the same seating areas. Some of these sits have to be duplicates by the same companies. damn some want up to 20 bucks to mail and like a 25 fee for each ticket :angry:

Damn.. :thumbdown:

lol thanks. u think i should look there?

is it craigslist.com or org??

i believe it's craigslist.com, just google craigslist woman! :sigh::lol:

i was a bit skeptical as well but I do know my mom's friend got patti labelle tickets from someone on there and i know someone else who got fantasia ( :huh: ) tickets as well.

maybe if u find a seller..tell them u want a copy of their receipt to show they actually purchased them. :unsure:

i believe it's craigslist.com, just google craigslist woman! :sigh::lol:

i was a bit skeptical as well but I do know my mom's friend got patti labelle tickets from someone on there and i know someone else who got fantasia ( :huh: ) tickets as well.

maybe if u find a seller..tell them u want a copy of their receipt to show they actually purchased them. :unsure:

shut up i did but it didnt look right. anyhoo on there now and yes!!!! they have tickets imm do some searching and see whats up :excited:

hotboy hold on to yourself till i get back :cheer:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/search/tia?query=janet+jackson&srchType=T&minAsk=&maxAsk=

u all can help me :filenails:

:rolleyes:

omg damon

i found this lady on craigslist selling a pair for 170. the bitch works for clearchannel at one of the radio station in decatur. She said to me "baby i need the money today, i got pay my light bill and i have a dr's appointment. u cant come to GA and pick them up?" :unsure::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: her name is rhonda. dang! it was a good deal :tear:

omg damon

i found this lady on craigslist selling a pair for 170. the bitch works for clearchannel at one of the radio station in decatur. She said to me "baby i need the money today, i got pay my light bill and i have a dr's appointment. u cant come to GA and pick them up?" :unsure::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: her name is rhonda. dang! it was a good deal :tear:

:lmao:

if you do it use paypal just incase she acts a fool

did u see Anna in all her bliss last nite.. :umm:

I swear fo God! This bitch needs her own damn show..she did that last night..so much attitude..dead at her showing "compassion" for her daughter and then smushing her face and was like bitch, don't do it again.. :lmao::lmao: And she can wear a mean dress.. :ph34r::ph34r:

omg damon

Girl, when did we start using gubment names.. :mellow::rolleyes:

LMFAO @ her desperation..I will nawt have!! :lmao:

But I'm desperate too..I need to experience Janhova's bliss.. :tear: