The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

Of course..I wouldn't expect anything differently. :):coffee: Especially from a boy.. <_<

So I take it this thing is serious with her and ole boy.. :shifty:

well im glad u understand my life, plus u know its rated r so i would have to go see it again to take her and i dont want to have to do that.

well i don't know . i think they like each other. they only see each other on the weekends cuss they go to different schools. usually he will come over and she goes over to his house. yes we met the mom and dad and trust they watch them! hell is mom is more strict than me :lol:

well im glad u understand my life, plus u know its rated r so i would have to go see it again to take her and i dont want to have to do that.

well i don't know . i think they like each other. they only see each other on the weekends cuss they go to different schools. usually he will come over and she goes over to his house. yes we met the mom and dad and trust they watch them! hell is mom is more strict than me :lol:

I totally forgot about it being Rated R.. :lmao: I don't care because I can get into any movie theater.. :dance:

OH, well that's a good thing..It's so hard being a teenager..shit, we both were! :lmao: Hormones raging..you start feeling things down there.. :ph34r: They need to be monitored dammit.. :angry:

I totally forgot about it being Rated R.. :lmao: I don't care because I can get into any movie theater.. :dance:

OH, well that's a good thing..It's so hard being a teenager..shit, we both were! :lmao: Hormones raging..you start feeling things down there.. :ph34r: They need to be monitored dammit.. :angry:

i know right he's a good kid but he still has a dick and im sure they both r feeling things down there :lmao:

Lexie, TNT cancelled "Dark Blue".. :o

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118027594?refCatId=14

TNT has canceled Dylan McDermott drama "Dark Blue."

Jerry Bruckheimer skein, from Warner Horizon Television, ran for two seasons. Series averaged 2.2 million viewers per episode in its second season that ended Sept. 10.

McDermott played the leader of an undercover group of cops who helped solve tough cases.

"Dark Blue" was the worst-performing drama on TNT's slate, which includes "The Closer," "Rizzoli and Isles," "Hawthorne," "Leverage" and newest skein "Memphis Beat." Network has the second season of Ray Romano series "Men of a Certain Age" beginning in December.

Danny Cannon, Doug Jung, Rick Eid, Jonathan Littman and Bruckheimer were exec producers.

No job for Omari.. :(

Lexie, TNT cancelled "Dark Blue".. :o

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118027594?refCatId=14

TNT has canceled Dylan McDermott drama "Dark Blue."

Jerry Bruckheimer skein, from Warner Horizon Television, ran for two seasons. Series averaged 2.2 million viewers per episode in its second season that ended Sept. 10.

McDermott played the leader of an undercover group of cops who helped solve tough cases.

"Dark Blue" was the worst-performing drama on TNT's slate, which includes "The Closer," "Rizzoli and Isles," "Hawthorne," "Leverage" and newest skein "Memphis Beat." Network has the second season of Ray Romano series "Men of a Certain Age" beginning in December.

Danny Cannon, Doug Jung, Rick Eid, Jonathan Littman and Bruckheimer were exec producers.

No job for Omari.. :(

damn that fucking sucks! :angry: that memphis beat show sucks ass

her co-workers bully her and such. One actually hit her. I told her I would come fight the chick that hit her but she isn't telling me where she works. :rolleyes:

shes prob sceared you mite burn her job down if she told you:unsure:

What about Miss eat something every hour.. :lmao:

thank god her fat ass aint here today or i would really slit my wrist :lmao: she gace me a bag of candy to hold for her cuss she trying to lose weight im about to eat it :lmao:B)

hey where is dioni ??? is he here with a new name?