SO HAVE YOU SONS OF BITCHES VOTE ME AS THE LEGEND AWARDS YET OR DO I GOTTA START CHOPPING HEADS!!!

King Baby

I didn't ask you if you had problems. I just said you were a sick bastard. :lmao: You need help.

#TeamVirgin B)

You didn't have to ask...you basically said someone would have to be desperate to sleep with me. <_< And why am I a sick bastard? :rolleyes:

You are not a virgin! :rolleyes: If you are though... I would gladly help you change that. :shifty::excited::excited: :excited:

Well perhaps you should scroll up and see what initiated that response. :rolleyes: I mean really? Let's not. :rolleyes:

And you know I'm not a virgin how? Exactly. :rolleyes: And thanks, but no thanks. -_-

I didn't anything that warranted that response. :rolleyes: Lets. :rolleyes:

Because I know you're not a damn virgin. :rolleyes: Fine, I didn't want to deflower you anyway. :hmph:

:shifty:

I am going to tell Angie that you are e-sexually harassing me, and I am going to see to it that you are finally banned. This place would be much better without your slutatiousness.

I am not e-harassing you. :rolleyes: ...and this is nothing compared to what I do to you on Twitter :excited: lol

Harmless flirting doesn't make me a slut :rolleyes:

So getting your ass felt on makes you impure? :mellow: By your standards, actual intercourse makes you a seasoned hooker. :rolleyes:

No, it doesn't but you're doing more than getting it felt on...which makes you a seasoned hooker. :excited:

...and who are these people you're allowing to feel on your booty? I don't think I approve. :coffee: