Feedback Needed

CalQuin

I never post stuff here because my stuff gets ignored, but oh well. I'm trying out a few different reels to start using since I'm getting back into comedy. So I need some feedback both positive and constructive.

i enjoyed that. I was entertained and amused. You have great annuciation and you look very comfortable on the stage. Your delivery is good although it does seem rushed sometimes, but I love that you are so animated. I laughed or giggled at most of your material, but the only joke I didnt get and it kinda fell flat imo was the one about the gun shooting you but not really shooting you. :unsure:

other than that, my voodoo spirit was lifted. kudos to you.

Haha I loved it! I was laughing throughout. Your voice really helps. I agree with Vu Du...you do seem to rush a little bit however I loved the shooting joke especially the start of it about you pretending you been shot :lmao:. Other than that rush point I think you give solid performances :D

That was pretty good. I'm in agreement with the others about your timing, but I love your energy and most of your jokes were funny. As far as the reel, the Janet love on the backing track is cool...but in some parts its a little distracting and hard to hear what you were saying over the music. Maybe lower the volume a hair or two. All in all, I think you did a good job.

Archived