THE DATES

May 11, 12, and 22 - Sydney @ Allphones Arena

May 14, 15, and 30 - Melbourne @ Rod Laver Arena

May 18 and 26 - Brisbane @ Brisbane Entertainment Centre

PICTURES

prince7-600x400.jpg

prince8-600x400.jpg

SETLIST

As expected, the setlist is different each night, with songs like "Jam Of The Year", "Gold", "Cream", "Peach", "Purple Rain", "When Doves Cry", "Delirious", "Cool", "Kiss", and "Little Red Corvette" always performed and several encores after. About 25 songs are played.

VIDEOS

"I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man" Sydney Aftershow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dCJL9_I8A

"Kiss" Dance Breakdown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b695bWeb-DM

OH MY GOD. :mellow:

I know at times I talk too much but I have few words to describe tonight. The show was flawless. Out of this world. The moves, the band, the outfits, the hits, the sass! He was on fire, hitting every beat and killing every note and guitar lick with ease. He even covered MJ. I just can't praise this show enough. Wow!

OH MY GOD. :mellow:

I know at times I talk too much but I have few words to describe tonight. The show was flawless. Out of this world. The moves, the band, the outfits, the hits, the sass! He was on fire, hitting every beat and killing every note and guitar lick with ease. He even covered MJ. I just can't praise this show enough. Wow!

I can't wait to go to a Prince show!

And he did "What Have You Done For Me Lately" at the Sydney aftershow (he also performed parts of it on the Nude Tour in 1990). :)