1. 1. What's Your Favorite En Vogue album

• Born To Sing (1990)
    • Funky Divas (1992)
    • Runaway Love EP (1993)
    • EV3 (1997)
    • Masterpiece Theatre (2000)
    • The Gift Of Christmas (2001)
    • Soulflower (2004)

Cindy :wub: :wub: and I agree with everything TE said as well as his ranking :thumbup:

I feel you sis on Cindy, theres something so sweet about her....and sexy lol. And her voice is the only voice in the group that gives me Janet vibes at times. This is Cindy's BEST vocal performance I've ever heard, and prepare to be wowed, I remember when I 1st heard this it blew me away, cause I never heard Cindy hold notes like this by herself (in the harmonies ofcourse) then Dawn comes in at the end with the adlibs and just.............ahhhhhh!!! THEM GIRLS AND THEM VOICES!!!

• Upvote 1

CHECK.THIS.SHIT.OUT. XSCAPE (Before the record deal....and makeovers....no shade but SHADE) DOING EN VOGUE'S HOLD ON, woooo Kandi came a long way in the looks department, and Tiny was definitely the hottie of the group in dem days lol. But they did the damn thing with this song....tho I wasnt feeling Tocha's intro or beat boxing too much, but Toch was always doing THE MOST for no reason, like she can SANG but she just would do some random unnecessary runs. And that 5th tall girl........well she did the right thing by leaving....she was aukward as FUCK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i81p6rNnIgs

• 3 weeks later...