Penny, Charlene, Cleo, Justice, and Denise Where are they now?

jarrylf

I thought it'd be fun for all of us (or anyone who wants to) to come up with what you think happend to these characters that Janet has never picked back up again (which is the only reason I didnt bring Patricia into it). So heres my mini character bios

Penny- After Penny and Wilona moved into their duplex with the Evans, Penny went on to a much better high school and graduated top of her class. Then went on to College in New York where she got a scholarship for figure scating, and after she graduated she competed for a little while but she had an injury and had to stop. So she ended up moving back to Chicago, where she taught classes to high school kids and kids from the ghetto. Now on the show we all know she had a thing for JJ, but when she matured, so did her taste, she had a major crush on Michael because of his personality and intelligence and had a major crush on him in high school, but never told him anything. However, when she moved back to Chicago to see that he was a bachelor, she took that opportunity and ran with it, they got married and have 3 kids and they couldn’t be any happier. And the cherry on top of everything, Penny reconciled with her birth mother, they went to therapy with Wilona, and have a real relationship.

Charlene- After graduating high school, Charlene and Willis snuck away and eloped, she got pregnant right away and had a son, they were happy for a few years, but Charlene wasn’t feeling being a wife or mother so she left them to find her own happiness, she left the son with Willis since obviously he’s more financially secure. She’s a writer for the L.A. Times now, and has a relationship with another reporter, and has a good relationship with Willis and her son

Cleo- When Cleo moved to California she dove right into acting and performing, she got heavy into musical theater. And worked 20 years in various plays and started writing and directing on her own, she isn’t married but has a daughter that she raised as a single parent who’s also a actress.

Justice- Justice and Lucky picked up exactly where we left off. Lucky and his daughter moved into Justice’s house where tho they never married settled and had 2 kids. Justice stayed working a Jessie’s for another 2 years, while she went to college part time. Also wrote and published a series of best selling poetry books, and signature notebooks, also teaches classes to kids about poetry. Meanwhile Lucky went became a somewhat successful producer, and quit being a mailman.

Denise- Denise and Sherman are happily together, still working at the university making it more and more millions, they have come up with medicines that’s cured a lot of illness around the world and all is well, except that Denise cant get pregnant, and she badly wants to be a mother, and she’s trying but after 10 years their considering just adopting.

you made it all "happily ever after"... fairytale and all... "married JJ" :umm: Penny is too beautiful

Here's the what really happened:

Penny - Stayed in Chicago with Wilona after the Evans family moved to Cleveland. Wilona went on to marry a black professor, Dr. Johnson, at a local university. Penny went on with life, making new friends and few enemies. She was very intelligent, graduating at the top of her class in high school. Penny went on to that same university her step-father taught at. Penny studied in business. She made the dean's list her first two years at that university. During her junior year, Penny's real-mother Lynnetta, died in a car accident, she was hit by a drunk driver at 2am in the morning. Penny was devastated causing grades slipped. On the brisk of getting kicked out, Dr. Johnson, Penny's step-father, was able to convince the university not to kick Penny out for grades. Penny transferred universities, on Dr. Johnson's expense, where she got her life together and graduated. Penny went on to work for the Chicago Tribune. She married twice and had four children with her second husband. Penny went on to teach at the same university her step-father taught, where she still teaches today.

I'll do Justice later.... my creativity must rest

you made it all "happily ever after"... fairytale and all... "married JJ" :umm: Penny is too beautiful

Here's the what really happened:

Penny - Stayed in Chicago with Wilona after the Evans family moved to Cleveland. Wilona went on to marry a black professor, Dr. Johnson, at a local university. Penny went on with life, making new friends and few enemies. She was very intelligent, graduating at the top of her class in high school. Penny went on to that same university her step-father taught at. Penny studied in business. She made the dean's list her first two years at that university. During her junior year, Penny's real-mother Lynnetta, died in a car accident, she was hit by a drunk driver at 2am in the morning. Penny was devastated causing grades slipped. On the brisk of getting kicked out, Dr. Johnson, Penny's step-father, was able to convince the university not to kick Penny out for grades. Penny transferred universities, on Dr. Johnson's expense, where she got her life together and graduated. Penny went on to work for the Chicago Tribune. She married twice and had four children with her second husband. Penny went on to teach at the same university her step-father taught, where she still teaches today.

I'll do Justice later.... my creativity must rest

Where did I say that?

And yea mine mostly have happy,endings I'm ok with that. There were alternate things I came up with for all of them (Penny ending up back in the Ghetto, Charlene's never heard from again, Cleo failed as a actress out here, Lucky got killed in a drive by leaving Justice a single parent, and I used what I thought was a alternate for Sherman and Denise not being able to have kids). I figured B if I can come up with their reality, why not make it a happy ending for the most part?

Where did I say that?

And yea mine mostly have happy,endings I'm ok with that. There were alternate things I came up with for all of them (Penny ending up back in the Ghetto, Charlene's never heard from again, Cleo failed as a actress out here, Lucky got killed in a drive by leaving Justice a single parent, and I used what I thought was a alternate for Sherman and Denise not being able to have kids). I figured B if I can come up with their reality, why not make it a happy ending for the most part?

:lol: idk what i was thinking at the time...

let's not get too dark.. i wanted to avoid darkness in my Penny story...

:lol: idk what i was thinking at the time...

let's not get too dark.. i wanted to avoid darkness in my Penny story...

LOL it's alright :lol:

Exactly, I really was about to do that alternate for Charlene, that she just left and lived a secret life and the Drummins. I liked your Penny story, I made her reunite with her mother because I personally always felt bad for the her. And I always liked it when parents who were horrible to their kids are grown enough to know they were wrong and ready to move forward with them, but thats me lol.