Yall peep what Kim K bought her man for his bday?

Disco Diva

Kim Kardashian knows the road to her man’s heart: Buy him a $750,000 luxury car for his birthday.

Word on the street is the reality TV star bought boyfriend Kanye West a rare Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 to celebrate his 35th birthday Thursday, according to news reports.

The two-door sports car is named after Aventador, a revered bull in the world of bullfighting. The coupe goes from zero to 60 in a mere 2.8 seconds and can reach top speeds of about 215 mph.

Kanye was in Ireland for the ‘Watch the Throne’ tour with fellow rapper Jay-Z on the big day, so Kim filmed a video of the slick ride for him, TMZ reported.

She then jetted out to the land of leprechauns to celebrate with her beau, joined by superstar couple Jay-Z and Beyonce and their baby Blue Ivy, The Sun reported.

Kanye has made no public mention of the gift yet, but did give a shout-out Thursday to his supporters.

“Thanks to all my fans,” he wrote on Twitter. “I am tweeting under the stage while Jay is rapping in Dublin on my birthday. You guys make all my dreams possible.”

The romance between the rapper and the reality star went public in April when the two were spotted holding hands as they left a restaurant in the Meatpacking District. She was sporting an earring in her left ear that bore the initials “KW.”

article-0-13804FEE000005DC-2_634x428.jpg

article-0-13805BBB000005DC-348_634x428.jpg

article-0-13804F57000005DC-902_634x399.jpg

:excited: