VOTE for Me!!!

CalQuin

LOL I really enjoyed your video, I didnt know all that about you, your energy and Optimism reminds me of me, and I didnt know you did stand up, Improv is my babe lol. I've thought about this contest but IDK....like I dont know if I want to enter with people who LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Tylers stuff and live by it lol, like I always say with his stuff, I can enjoy majority of his stuff, but I also know that the majority is not that good lol, but I think he's a great director and gets alot of good stuff out of his actors, so in that sense I wouldnt mind, but with this contest I'd be going against people who love this man to death (I'm related to a few). Their talent doesnt bother me because I'm secure with mine, but I'm just not feelin like competing like this for Tyler. BUT I voted for you and I'm wishing you luck

and we have similar goes, you want to produce sitcoms, I want to produce movies and animated shows (adult swim type shows), and act and do voice over.