'What Would You Do?'

TwistedElegance™

I've seen episodes of this! The main one I remember was the restaurant scenario where the two guys pretended there was something in their food so they could get free plates to go and without paying. Very interesting. They got caught by the other people in the restaurant almost every time. Then they had two ladies go in and do the same thing, they got caught but not as often as the guys.

If your son was at home...crying all alone on the bedroom floor cos he hongry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money...and his daddys gone.

tumblr_m6yolcjn4p1ryc527o1_500.gif

You know what... :sigh::asham:

I've seen episodes of this! The main one I remember was the restaurant scenario where the two guys pretended there was something in their food so they could get free plates to go and without paying. Very interesting. They got caught by the other people in the restaurant almost every time. Then they had two ladies go in and do the same thing, they got caught but not as often as the guys.

I haven't seen that one but I'll look for it. There are several which have a really serious spin on them (I've teared up a few times) but some of them are just so funny. I love that it never feels like a prank show, though.

I haven't seen that one but I'll look for it. There are several which have a really serious spin on them (I've teared up a few times) but some of them are just so funny. I love that it never feels like a prank show, though.

Alright, it's a pretty good one. I liked it. Very true, they can get fairly deep, and it's so good to have a show like this that really gets people thinking. Right, they can be funny, but they really do mean to accomplish something with it.