The QUEEN of music's FULL length 1994 New Years special

jarrylf

The King of Janet rareness has blessed you all with another rare Janet performance. As Cheaps mentioned in my last thread, Janet had a full special on New Years 94 complete with great fan interviews, a short but sweet interview with Bill Bellemy, and full length performances of That's The Way Love Goes and Because Of Love. Now....I had to dig and DIGGGGG for this video so I hope you guys like it. The king has spoken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJxH95kXdJ8 (I LOVE THIS INTERVIEW!!!!!! SHE'S JUST ADORABLE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAIt2rB2_pk

• Upvote 4

I love you!

Thank you for all these rare performances! Janet!

LOL right back atcha, it really is my pleasure like "king of rareness" talk asside, I get giddy as FUCK to find this stuff AND share it, so I'm really happy I get to, and it makes it even better when you guys are either just seeing it or havent seen it in years like me lol.

Thanks for posting! :w00t:

I wish I was a Janhova's Witness during that era. -_-

You and me both, that is sooo my most fave era like she literally had the world in her hands, and slayed with the music, the movie, the looks, the tour, and most of all her personality this era is just........I don't think she's been that laid back, playful and open in as many interviews since this era, she was EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE. And I was too young to notice or care :(

Five-Heartbeats-Gif-Stand-Up.gif

O my God!! YES!!!! I haven't seen this in SOOOOOOOO long! And have never been able to find it on janet media or youtube. Thank you so much :excited:

I could have sworn the interview with Bill Bellamy was longer though :asham:

You're very welcome, it gave me an excuse to finally learn how to download vids from FB so thank you. And yea I felt like the 1st time I watched it (2yrs ago I think) I thought the interview was longer, but I REALLY like it for what it is and what she said, like...HOW CAN ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND NOT FUCKING LOVE THIS WOMEN, GOD DAMN IT!!!