LaToya Talks Janet in new Huffington Post Interview

Janet probably the reason Toya gets to stay there :filenails:

Toy doesn't live there - she just thinks she does :rolleyes:. Jan had to seal the dog flap because Toya kept sneaking in and sleeping in the guest room whilst Janet was out.

• Upvote 1

Toy doesn't live there - she just thinks she does :rolleyes:. Jan had to seal the dog flap because Toya kept sneaking in and sleeping in the guest room whilst Janet was out.

Did you know some apartment/condos has a "guest" suite... I bet my allowance Lexus is gonna give me that Janet rents that room for Toya :shifty:

Did you know some apartment/condos has a "guest" suite... I bet my allowance Lexus is gonna give me that Janet rents that room for Toya :shifty:

For sure someone pays/paid that for her. I mean Janet Jackson lives in that building - it must cost a lot. I'm assuming Toy was referring to the Trump Tower? That apartment cost $34million apparently. Blu Ivy lives there with her parents. Bruce Willis, Donald Trump.... Toy is only worth $4million :filenails:.

For sure someone pays/paid that for her. I mean Janet Jackson lives in that building - it must cost a lot. I'm assuming Toy was referring to the Trump Tower? That apartment cost $34million apparently. Blu Ivy lives there with her parents. Bruce Willis, Donald Trump.... Toy is only worth $4million :filenails:.

Someone? You mean Janet