Preston is Heading to Dubai

Girl boom.. 6 years.. Go sit in the corner

Only one client of his would spend $30000 on a plane ticket brah.. :coffee:

Rey.. Getcha boo :coffee:

6 years indeed :umm:.

Discipline came out 6 years ago, so yeah he has a point, Game. :umm: The way it looks, it seems like the #1s was the big finale or at least the last before a very long hiatus. We want to be wrong, but it looks that way.

Discipline came out 6 years ago, so yeah he has a point, Game. :umm: The way it looks, it seems like the #1s was the big finale or at least the last before a very long hiatus. We want to be wrong, but it looks that way.

tell it.

Tranny documentary?

Vevo tour?

Other amfar like situations?

THOSE tweets from Gil and herself?

Like do we need to repeat ourselves. I mean, congratulations on being right once out of how many times? Good on ya Game lol. But there's a reason some of us don't believe shit until like today we get solid proof. 

2QXgcqP.gif

Come on you 2, she's BACK this is a celebratory moment! She's been 100% behind the scenes all year (well since being spotted...on my birthday, she loves me like that ;) ), but she's here!

And yea her last full album was 6 years ago but she didn't start disappearing out of the spotlight until 2013, she was the busiest she's been since I'd say 01 in 2010-2012, she was workin for a good while & being seent, so I think that's what Game means.

BUT AGAIN, come on, this is great news!

• Upvote 1

tell it.

Tranny documentary?

Vevo tour?

Like do we need to repeat ourselves. I mean, congratulations on being right once out of how many times? Good on ya Game lol. But there's a reason some of us don't believe shit until like today we get solid proof. 

2QXgcqP.gif

Thank you! They act like we're the villains or something when we're just tired of having our hopes up so high and giving in to blind faith. If we're wrong that'd be wonderful. Like you, I'd be ecstatic to be wrong. However, it seems far too unlikely at this point. But you know, let them have their one in a million victory.

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

Come on you 2, she's BACK this is a celebratory moment! She's been 100% behind the scenes all year (well since being spotted...on my birthday, she loves me like that ;) ), but she's here!

And yea her last full album was 6 years ago but she didn't start disappearing out of the spotlight until 2013, she was the busiest she's been since I'd say 01 in 2010-2012, she was workin for a good while & being seent, so I think that's what Game means.

BUT AGAIN, come on, this is great news!

She's not back, she's just showing her face at event with her husband. It's great to see she's here, but I wouldn't call this "back". :lol:

Sure, but like I said, it felt like the closing chapter or at least the last before a long term hiatus. It didn't seem like a reintroduction to her, but more so confirmation of her legacy. 

Indeed, and I'm happy to see her. I'm just not going to get overly excited. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thank you! They act like we're the villains or something when we're just tired of having our hopes up so high and giving in to blind faith. If we're wrong that'd be wonderful. Like you, I'd be ecstatic to be wrong. However, it seems far too unlikely at this point. But you know, let them have their one in a million victory.

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

She's not back, she's just showing her face at event with her husband. It's great to see she's here, but I wouldn't call this "back". :lol:

Sure, but like I said, it felt like the closing chapter or at least the last before a long term hiatus. It didn't seem like a reintroduction to her, but more so confirmation of her legacy. 

Indeed, and I'm happy to see her. I'm just not going to get overly excited. :lol:

Gee I forget how this is the end of December & all. Not to say she definitely is, but it's still pleanty of time to drop a single (remember Feedback came out in LATE December 07), tha's why Im not hell bent on anything or anytime, I anticipate on any day (could be next week or next year, or tommorrow...).

I do, cause with her not even allowing herself to be photographed, when she's been spotted and talking to fans and friends all year to now do it, I consider that back

Yea I understand how alot felt that way (which is why Im not surprised so many jumped on "SHE RETIRED" rumors) but to me it just felt like her going all out for a era until the next. When you think about it the eras she's worked the hardest like the #1's era she took at least a 3yr break between the next 3yrs between Control & RN, 3yrs between RN & janet., 4 yrs between janet.&TVR, 4yrs between TVR & AFY, 3yrs between AFY & DJ, and this would be 3-4yrs from #1s (I didn't count Design because she didn't promote that era half as hard as she did for #1's) She has a pattern with her hardwork & breaks. Another 1 I noticed like a week ago is that in those multiple year breaks theres always at least 1 year where she's not very public at all (1988, 1991, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2014), not to say she can't be found or seen like how hard it was to get pics of her this year, but it's just the least she's been seen compared to the years inbetween them. Not to say jump on this theory at all, but I find it a interesting thought

LOL well I am, cause we don't know when we'll see her again, I'll celebrate this like crazy until we do see her again, cause now we have to appreciate every glimpse we get of her, which wasn't the case until last year..

tell it.

Tranny documentary?

Vevo tour?

]

No one cares about a tranny docu

Never heard of a vevo tour

Patience darling. Looks like Janet is back in shape

Gee I forget how this is the end of December & all. Not to say she definitely is, but it's still pleanty of time to drop a single (remember Feedback came out in LATE December 07), tha's why Im not hell bent on anything or anytime, I anticipate on any day (could be next week or next year, or tommorrow...).

I do, cause with her not even allowing herself to be photographed, when she's been spotted and talking to fans and friends all year to now do it, I consider that back

Yea I understand how alot felt that way (which is why Im not surprised so many jumped on "SHE RETIRED" rumors) but to me it just felt like her going all out for a era until the next. When you think about it the eras she's worked the hardest like the #1's era she took at least a 3yr break between the next 3yrs between Control & RN, 3yrs between RN & janet., 4 yrs between janet.&TVR, 4yrs between TVR & AFY, 3yrs between AFY & DJ, and this would be 3-4yrs from #1s (I didn't count Design because she didn't promote that era half as hard as she did for #1's) She has a pattern with her hardwork & breaks. Another 1 I noticed like a week ago is that in those multiple year breaks theres always at least 1 year where she's not very public at all (1988, 1991, 1996, 1999, 2003, 2014), not to say she can't be found or seen like how hard it was to get pics of her this year, but it's just the least she's been seen compared to the years inbetween them. Not to say jump on this theory at all, but I find it a interesting thought

LOL well I am, cause we don't know when we'll see her again, I'll celebrate this like crazy until we do see her again, cause now we have to appreciate every glimpse we get of her, which wasn't the case until last year..

She's only released that late once, though, and didn't seemed too enthused about the project given what was going on behind the scenes. :lol: Yes, it's possible of course, but not likely. We can speculate in possibility all we want, but there's no probability here to glean from. 

She's at an event. Her photograph is going to be taken. Also, she just might not have wanted to be photographed at that moment. It doesn't stand to reason with anything. I understand the excitement, but this just doesn't mean she's actually coming back to the spotlight in any major way. 

That sounds like a good theory, too, but I guess this is just a wait and see sort of thing. 

That's fine. I just don't think people like Bu and I should be made to look like the bad guys when we're just going off of the same given circumstances in a different direction. 

A lot of noise I'm not hearing the right words :coffee:

Okay, how about, "There's only 2 months left in the year and thus far she's only made two appearances. One seemingly to support her husband as opposed to promote herself. Time's a-ticking, pussycat. Time's a-ticking". Better?

Okay, how about, "There's only 2 months left in the year and thus far she's only made two appearances. One seemingly to support her husband as opposed to promote herself. Time's a-ticking, pussycat. Time's a-ticking". Better?

^_^ no one would have guessed this would happen

Soooooo anything could happen

Before you say "oh he probably going on vacation" 

That's one hell of a vacation. The average celebrity makeup artist makes, on average, $80,000 a year or $1,540 every 2 weeks (before taxation).

A first class trip to Dubai would be cost $25,000 (Emirates Airlines) one-way (leaving from LAX)

Yes I looked all that information up.. Feel free to do the same 

Every week. But I grasped your point.  Bitch your Janet speculation is unparalleled. 

• Upvote 1