Even though she's not that liked here by a vocal minority...can we at least admit she had some great bops?

bu.

Now you fucking with me... I don't think we can be friends :cry:

Me neither if you think Gimmie Poor & Piece of crap are at all even halfway better or as good as Slave 4 You or Boyz or even Overprotected :cry: I like Blackout more than the Britney album, that's very  for certain, but damnit, Britney had better single choices, the songs I do like for Blackout are all album tracks.

Y'all did nothing. The forum voted (without me) and they picked ITZ.. That's a fact.. The people have spoken

BUT

ITZ is the strongest album. -_-

Thankyou, all I'm saying.

I liked your post... Until I read the second portion :umm:

That album had no common them.

LOFL I ALMOST THREW OUT A LIKE TOO :lmao:  Femme has some good bops, but it's another britney album thrown together it felt like

I dont recall being a part of that poll neither so :coffee:

:sigh: Not only were you apart of it you were the 1st responder, stanning for blackout so if you took the time to comment but couldn't take the time to vote, whose fault is that?  :coffee:

Me neither if you think Gimmie Poor & Piece of crap are at all even halfway better or as good as Slave 4 You or Boyz or even Overprotected :cry: I like Blackout more than the Britney album, that's very  for certain, but damnit, Britney had better single choices, the songs I do like for Blackout are all album tracks.

LOFL I ALMOST THREW OUT A LIKE TOO :lmao:  Femme has some good bops, but it's another britney album thrown together it felt like

:sigh: Not only were you apart of it you were the 1st responder, stanning for blackout so if you took the time to comment but couldn't take the time to vote, whose fault is that?  :coffee:

now look, my strands are not yours to come for at least Im consistent on my stance :wink:  IMO "Blackout" was her better album but its all in the listener too :coffee:

now look, my strands are not yours to come for at least Im consistent on my stance :wink:  IMO "Blackout" was her better album but its all in the listener too :coffee:

Um...OK, same here, the point is still, you took part in it, consistent or not.  I don't care what your opinon was or is, I was just stating mine on both of them, I think Blackout gets more hype than it's worth, that's my stance, I wasn't the one who challenged anyone on that, I just gave my opinion, if it bothered you that's not my fault :coffee:

Me neither if you think Gimmie Poor & Piece of crap are at all even halfway better or as good as Slave 4 You or Boyz or even Overprotected :cry: I like Blackout more than the Britney album, that's very for certain, but damnit, Britney had better single choices, the songs I do like for Blackout are all album tracks.

LOFL I ALMOST THREW OUT A LIKE TOO :lmao: Femme has some good bops, but it's another britney album thrown together it felt like

:sigh: Not only were you apart of it you were the 1st responder, stanning for blackout so if you took the time to comment but couldn't take the time to vote, whose fault is that? :coffee:

You just named two Janet songs that she rejected :coffee: I wonder why there's a bias for KnockOut

Britney singles pre-Blockout are better than any from Blackout BUT Blackout is the best album -_- as a whole

Um...OK, same here, the point is still, you took part in it, consistent or not.  I don't care what your opinon was or is, I was just stating mine on both of them, I think Blackout gets more hype than it's worth, that's my stance, I wasn't the one who challenged anyone on that, I just gave my opinion, if it bothered you that's not my fault :coffee:

your opinion your stance believe me I am far from bothered you stated what you thought as did myself and others