Janet Jackson Rewind: Secret Love Child

In 1988, Janet Jackson allegedly had a child but gave it up for adoption or to her sister, Rebbie, to take care of him or her. The allege baby is female and lives in the United Kingdom. Her story has disappeared in the history of tabloids primarily due to the Nipplegate.

How did you feel about the rumors when you first heard it? 

Do you think Janet had a child? Why or Why Not?

How do you feel about it now? 

How did you feel about the rumors when you first heard it? 

I wasn't born at the time. But when I learnt of it I thought it was true (I was like 5 so I believed anything). Later on I just put it down to one of those stupid rumours ala Ciara was born Cedric etc.

Do you think Janet had a child? Why or Why Not?

I don't know. I think she may have been pregnant at some point (not necessarily 1988) but either miscarried or aborted. I don't think she gave birth to a baby. Having said that, a womans body changes after birth. Sometimes her body can look as if she has had a child but it's hard to put it down to that due to her constant weight changes anyway.

How do you feel about it now? 

I don't care. If she did have a child / children and hid it from the world all this time then the media and world owes her a lot of credit and she puts to shame all the celebs that cry about invasion of privacy. If she didn't then that's cool. Not everyone wants children and it's insulting when people insinuate that a woman should stop and have a child.