30 MINUTES TO SEE JANET DANCE!!!

Jodienda76

OH NOOOO NOT VIEWS!!!! You right cuz the cat video someone posted got 2 billion views in 48 hours and now that cat is on top of the world 

Views mean nothing. Ask Jennifer Lopez :coffee: 

Glad you THINK DB would have done something, but like everything else you spew, it doesn't matter. You literally have no way of proving me wrong

It matters what Janet thought and she thought correct.. Her era, her rules.. She runs the show. Janet >>> you.Girl bye

You have no way of proving you're right either ... Obviously views so mean something sonce they count towards chart positions.. Go ahead and ask JLo cuz her shitty ass mama song is charting higher than DB.. 

It's all hypothetical anyways so why do u get urself so worked up about an opinion that isn't the same as ur own?? 

What a WEAK little boy you are... #sosad

It's liked by the iTunes buying public? :umm: And you can prove that how? Did you poll the iTunes buying public? 

Jennifer Lopez, a pure marketing pop star, is on a website called VEVO.. Janet released her video on YouTube. You all are crazy if you though Janet can compete with big business.. You all set yourselves up for disappointment for not understanding the difference and comparing her to younger stars with half the talent. 

This era is Lackluster for you bc you're a fairweather fan and that's okay

This era was made for her fans who has stuck by her and will continue to stick by her :)     #Unbreakable

The proof is in the YouTube comments and the general response it has received since the album release. This song is favoured by a younger audience. My friends weren't  feeling no sleep, but we're dancing to damn baby. 

Not once did I talk about competing, I am simply stating the obvious, that damn baby is more appealing to the younger ear than no sleep. Janet is a legend. No one is watching for j.lo like they watched for janet last year, and her answer was to put people to sleep. I love no sleep but it's not a good 1st single after being away 7 years. Damn baby would have hit hard. Even the first 'damn baby' in the song. 

Im sorry you are such a lame fan that you can't want the most for janet when times are good. I was there for janet doing the times of trouble, when the boob popped out to when  everyone was mocking 'nothing'. I've been there since 97. Who are you? Where were you all that time? 

• Upvote 3

I've been a fan of Janet since 1989... Norman has only been a fan since 2001... He obviously missed out on her prime so he's just plain butt hurt he didn't get to experience Janet like a lot of us around here.. Oh well..

look in the fuckin mirror :lmao: oh, cus youre saying something different every day. :blink: 

Copy & paste will save you a ton of time on your next rant post 

Well when you and Game shut the fuck up with your lame excuses, I will then stop repeating myself. Otherwise, you will deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The proof is in the YouTube comments and the general response it has received since the album release. This song is favoured by a younger audience. My friends weren't  feeling no sleep, but we're dancing to damn baby. 

Not once did I talk about competing, I am simply stating the obvious, that damn baby is more appealing to the younger ear than no sleep. Janet is a legend. No one is watching for j.lo like they watched for janet last year, and her answer was to put people to sleep. I love no sleep but it's not a good 1st single after being away 7 years. Damn baby would have hit hard. Even the first 'damn baby' in the song. 

Im sorry you are such a lame fan that you can't want the most for janet when times are good. I was there for janet doing the times of trouble, when the boob popped out to when  everyone was mocking 'nothing'. I've been there since 97. Who are you? Where were you all that time? 

Who reads the YouTube comments :blink: if I wanted to read the N-word over and over, I'd pick up Huckleberry Finn from the library 

Glad your friends represent the entire population of the music demographic! What was I thinking!!!! 

Janet > your friends 

Im realistic and enjoying the ride. You can keep the delusion 

You being a fan longer has nothing to do with anything.. Angie and I must not be fans! Oh no! Angie!! You hear that.. You're not a Janet fan bc you've haven't been a fan for 19 years 

• Upvote 1

Lmao, did someone say (imply, whatever) Dammn Baby was a better song than No Sleeep?

SIGHHHHHHHH!

Yes they are trying it... ONLY bc Janet is dancing in the video :umm: If dancing in a video was all it took to "make an impact" Ciara would be the best selling female artist of all time

Two Words to shut em all down: J. Cole 

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

I've been a fan of Janet since 1989... Norman has only been a fan since 2001... He obviously missed out on her prime so he's just plain butt hurt he didn't get to experience Janet like a lot of us around here.. Oh well..

:huh: no. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You being a fan longer does not make you less of a fair-weather fan

Based on your logic Angie, Game, and many others are "butt hurt" then since Angie and I (and others) have followed Janet since her AFY 

And if you want to be technical, I've been a fan since SCREAM (1995) but that's neither here nor there. Game was established in 2002.. I know you wanted to know since you're his biggest Stan :coffee: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1