Damn baby instrumental

Freexone1

Hmmm idk.. A lot of times when I hear an instrumental I'm pleasantly surprised at the "hidden" instrumentation.. With this one though, even though it sounds cool, it kinda has a flat feeling without her vocals...

what id really like to hear is the DB acappella!

• Upvote 2

Hmmm idk.. A lot of times when I hear an instrumental I'm pleasantly surprised at the "hidden" instrumentation.. With this one though, even though it sounds cool, it kinda has a flat feeling without her vocals...

what id really like to hear is the DB acappella!

I had the opposite reaction. I love the song, but repeat plays really lend themselves to the realization that the vocals are really kind of irritating. The male voice refrain is annoying, and Janet's garbled verses are a shame. This is kind of her worst vocal production since the dire Weekend, and that's a shame because the lyrics are great.

I had the opposite reaction. I love the song, but repeat plays really lend themselves to the realization that the vocals are really kind of irritating. The male voice refrain is annoying, and Janet's garbled verses are a shame. This is kind of her worst vocal production since the dire Weekend, and that's a shame because the lyrics are great.

yea after a few more listens this instrumental actually grew on me even more!