Sign in to follow this  
Dal

Why can't I post pics?!?!?

I'm beginning to get legit frustrated with not being able to post pics (jpgs, gifs, etc) on here..

how tf is everyone else doing it but I can't?? ?

im using safari on my iPhone 6s+ ...I copy the pic, paste the pic in my reply, it shows up in my reply, then I click "post reply" and poof it's gone and nobody can see it (not even me)..

and I've tried the html code also [im.g] [/im.g] (without the periods of course)... Still nada!

what am I doing wrong folks?? ?

I use photobucket for posting all photos.. It's the only thing that works 100% of the time. 

• Upvote 2

I use photobucket for posting all photos.. It's the only thing that works 100% of the time. 

giphy_zpsjng1jagv.gif

• Upvote 3

I use imgur, it's reliable for me. I'm having trouble posting YouTube clips. I used to be able to embed them but now they never work. :unsure:

I believe you have to use the web link (full official link) of a YouTube video and not the mobile link. Not the YouTube app link either 

yeah im till having the same prob. Photobucket is the only one that works 100% of the time but im UN Janet at the moment so i just don't feel like doing the extra work of saving the gif/pic on my computer and than having to go on photobucket and upload it just to post it here <_< 

I have to copy and paste from photobucket.. Paste the lank in a different tab..it's too much. It won't let me use the "insert other media" tab.

Angela needs to fix this.

2YW9G_zpsbjds38kg.gif

• Upvote 2

Found whats causing the error. After using the [IMG.] [/img.] code, you have to hit enter for the video/photo to work. If you don't, you get that stupid error and nothing will work. This fixed the issue for every single site i use to get gifs and images from.

It's stupid, dont know why Invision has such awful coding but hey, at least we found a solution ^_^