My Little Theory....

FreelovesJJ

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT WANT JANET TO DO THE SUPER BOWL WITH JUSTIN! I also would be HIGHLY disappointed if she did!

Now that that's out way - I know many fans speculate (more so hope) Janet is extending the tour to overseas and the rumored documentary (that has not been confirmed) coming out at some point - but what if Janet does a surprise appearance at the Super Bowl & that's how she launches the next leg of her tour and/or music?

Its kinda tradition whoever does the Super Bowl they are usually going on tour after & the SB is the launching pad for their newest work. It would. Also create a heavy buzz around her. I don't want it done this way, and although I can't see Janet doing awhole tour speaking against white supremacy & allowing white privilege to bring her back to the stage...it will be interesting to see what or if she's planning anything. 

• Upvote 1

I say do it for closure after so many years. Plus the internet will go crazy. It would also be nice to see her in a big production again with modern technology. If she does do something I just hope its not some small performance. I'd like to see at least a 4 minute medley. I wish her youtube was more organized if it happens.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

I say do it for closure after so many years. Plus the internet will go crazy. It would also be nice to see her in a big production again with modern technology. If she does do something I just hope its not some small performance. I'd like to see at least a 4 minute medley. I wish her youtube was more organized if it happens.

In my opinion Justin should not be the key to her closure. He shouldn't be the one who gets to give her "her moment". He doesn't deserve that and neither does she. 

They should have gone to HER, but with all the racism and prejudice going on right now in the NFL they don't deserve her being open to them. 

• Upvote 3