JANET JUST ANNOUNCED NEW CITY 4 NUMBER ONES WORLD TOUR

switchblade330

Next stop will probably be Tokyo. Seems like she's getting SE Asia first, then East. Then come to the US, then go down to South America, then across to Africa, up to Europe, and maybe end in the middle east.

:lol:

Anyway, she most likely will go to Europe after Asia and end the tour in the U.S.

Yeah Rio De Janeiro was one of the cities I voted for. :lol: From what I've been told from ppl who live there, Janet does have a presence and they said she could do a venue there and sell out since there is some demand for her there. I think "Feedback" did okay in that market as well if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah Rio De Janeiro was one of the cities I voted for. :lol: From what I've been told from ppl who live there, Janet does have a presence and they said she could do a venue there and sell out since there is some demand for her there. I think "Feedback" did okay in that market as well if I'm not mistaken.

Hmm, really? I've heard the total opposite but she can always start with smaller venues and slowly build her way up. BTW, I don't recall Feedback doing anything in South America. From what I've heard, she's mostly known as MJ's sister.

Both Singapore and Thaipei are about equal-distant from me in Bangkok. :unsure: I'm trying to decide which to go to. Right now Singapore makes the most sense, sence I've been there before and know basically how to get around there. But the Singapore concert is on a Monday---not deal breaker, but not as apealling as a Friday event, like the scheduled date in Thaipei.

Since I've never seen Janet live and neiter of us is getting any younger, the time is now!

Both Singapore and Thaipei are about equal-distant from me in Bangkok. :unsure: I'm trying to decide which to go to. Right now Singapore makes the most sense, sence I've been there before and know basically how to get around there. But the Singapore concert is on a Monday---not deal breaker, but not as apealling as a Friday event, like the scheduled date in Thaipei.

Since I've never seen Janet live and neiter of us is getting any younger, the time is now!

Take your ass to the Singapore show that way you can report right back here with loads of pictures, vidoes and a detailed essay of your experience. :unsure:

71.gif

Next stop will probably be Tokyo. Seems like she's getting SE Asia first, then East. Then come to the US, then go down to South America, then across to Africa, up to Europe, and maybe end in the middle east.

she's gonna have 2 do multiple shows 4 Tokyo.................................Janet hasn't tour Japan since 2002.......you kno the fans are gonna hold her hostage once she gets there :wub:

Archived