BET's top 10 songs of the decade

RedSimba

I tried, but I can't leave it alone. This list is fucking pathetic. Modern-day classics like OutKast's 'Hey Ya!', Gnarls Barkley's 'Crazy' and Alicia Keys' 'If I Ain't Got You' are shut out in favour of 'Crank That' and 'Best I Ever Had'? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. 'Single Ladies' was fun and all, but the song is nothing without the video and I think that accounts for A LOT. If anything, 'Crazy In Love' should be up there. And I'm sorry, I love Aaliyah, but she is only on that list because she died.

I'm a white guy from the other side of the world - so how is it I'm correcting a list put together by a network which caters specifically to black entertainment?

:lmao:

I've been loving your posts lately. :lol:

I tried, but I can't leave it alone. This list is fucking pathetic. Modern-day classics like OutKast's 'Hey Ya!', Gnarls Barkley's 'Crazy' and Alicia Keys' 'If I Ain't Got You' are shut out in favour of 'Crank That' and 'Best I Ever Had'? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. 'Single Ladies' was fun and all, but the song is nothing without the video and I think that accounts for A LOT. If anything, 'Crazy In Love' should be up there. And I'm sorry, I love Aaliyah, but she is only on that list because she died.

I'm a white guy from the other side of the world - so how is it I'm correcting a list put together by a network which caters specifically to black entertainment?

That's my boyyyyyyy! :lol::dance:

You speak NOTHING but the truth here. The three aforementioned songs you listed are DEFINITELY more deserving of spots on the list than some of the tracks BET picked. They picked the wrong Aaliyah track anyway, "I Care For U" should be there instead. And "Crazy In Love" is a FAR more superior song than "Single Ladies"...

Archived