Janet videos on youtube

Bailey

I have been watching a lot of Janet on youtube, I must say she was at her fittest level during 2001's AFY tour. I have also been watching interviews and old news clips, I will never stop loving Janet Jackson she is one helluva entertainer, the way she moves, the grace she handles herself with. I wonder if Michael made it a point to go and see her in concert on all of her tours. Baby sister looks great in the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUZiYK2GJLjmntGDYXGByjmg&v=-xUrpvQIbaI

I have been watching a lot of Janet on youtube, I must say she was at her fittest level during 2001's AFY tour. I have also been watching interviews and old news clips, I will never stop loving Janet Jackson she is one helluva entertainer, the way she moves, the grace she handles herself with. I wonder if Michael made it a point to go and see her in concert on all of her tours. Baby sister looks great in the clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUZiYK2GJLjmntGDYXGByjmg&v=-xUrpvQIbaI

I have to agree...sometimes I just get in the mood and reminisce on how great she is and why I feel in love with her...TVR is my fav album but AFY is my favorite era...and you're right she was at her fittest during that era

watching her fit like that inspires me, like healthy eating should be a lifestyle but I wouldn't mind having a hot bod just for a year like she did during this tour, she started out VERY thin and the clips I watch of the first shows from AFY tour shows just how thin she really was....amazing