All For You

SloLove

All For You

"All For You," Janet's next double platinum album, opened at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. Her fifth straight number one debut also resulted in her biggest opening week of her career. "All For You," Janet'sfifth collaboration with producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, was praised for it's sexy, fun-loving mood that celebrated love and like all her albums, gave an insight into Janet's most intimate thoughts and feelings. "All For You," the single possessing the same name as the album, won the 2002 Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording, and made radio airplay history, "(being) added to every pop, rgythmic and urban radio station that reports to the national trade magazine Radio & Records" in it's first week. Janet's "All For You" world tour received critcal acclaim and was one of the top grossing tours of 2001.

Intro

You Ain't Right

All For You

2Way For You (interlude)

Come On Get Up

When We Oooo

China Love

Love Scene (Ooh Baby)

Lame (Interlude)

Would You Mind

Trust ATry

Clouds (Interlude)

Son Of A Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)

Truth

Theroy (Interlude)

Someone To Call My Lover

Feels So Right

Doesn't Really Matter

Better Days

Outro

AFY single had my HYPED for this album. On reflection it's a really good album with some fantastically creative songs, but something about it left me feeling a little underwhelmed.

I appreciate it now more than I did then. I think that the order of the album had a lot to do with it.

Really wish WHO had been on the main record.

Still in the military and got this album a week early(for some reason the army post had the album stocked)..#blessing

I loved this album and wore it the fuck out..It cemented her status a legend and icon. I don't get why people saying it was more pop than her other efforts, but it still had some great rnb tracks. Her reading Rene like a eulogy in SOAG and Truth. The pure lyrical genius of "China Love". And "Feels So Right" always puts me in a good mood. Very underrated album.

• Upvote 1

I didn't love it at first but it's definitely a favorite now. It's actually really cohesive, even throughout that muddled second quarter. A few songs suffer from the worst cases of Jacksonese on record (the opening track alone...) but the fact remains that All for You is severely underrated.

I didn't get to experience much of Janet's commercial, critical or popularity peaks, but I'm thankful I got to experience at least one major era for her, even if it was arguably her last.

Still in the military and got this album a week early(for some reason the army post had the album stocked)..#blessing

I loved this album and wore it the fuck out..It cemented her status a legend and icon. I don't get why people saying it was more pop than her other efforts, but it still had some great rnb tracks. Her reading Rene like a eulogy in SOAG and Truth. The pure lyrical genius of "China Love". And "Feels So Right" always puts me in a good mood. Very underrated album.

I love this album so much...celebrating her being single and yes those subtle diss to rene i love it...even on come on get up now i see the single life's for me

I love this album so much...celebrating her being single and yes those subtle diss to rene i love it...even on come on get up now i see the single life's for me

She writes about what happens in her life..so this was a good indicator on where she was..COGU was that bop!