Hotboy & Ray's Trashy TV Discussion Thread

ray.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, True Blood, Fringe, Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy, and more!

Question: Can you give me anything on Puck and Quinn on Glee? —Karen

Ausiello: It appears the Mohawked One has moved on. For one, Mark Salling told us, “It might be a while” before “Quick” fans are thrown any kind of bone. Secondly, I hear Puck’s interest in Lauren (the awesome Ashley Fink) will evolve into a full-blown romance before the season is over. ( :sigh: )

Question: Is it true that one of the four original Desperate Housewives might be leaving at the end of the season? —Daniela

Ausiello: Negotiations are underway with the core quartet and I have every reason to believe they’ll all be back in the fall. Of course, that’s assuming the show itself returns. DH was the only ABC hit not picked up for next season. And here’s where things get interesting: ABC president Paul Lee hinted that contract talks with the ladies was one of several things holding up the works. Hmm…… (R.I.P. Susan :excited:)

Question: How about some Human Target, Vampire Diaries, or True Blood scoop? —Hayley

Ausiello: Eeny, meeny, miny… True Blood! Remember last season’s legendary head-turning sex scene between Lorena and Bill? Well, the word around Bon Temps is that there’s a sequence in the upcoming fourth season that will have folks buzzing just as (if not more) loudly. The character at the center of said scene? One Jason Stackhouse ( :devil: ). Hit the comments with your theories!

Question: How will Alcide and Sookie’s relationship evolve this season — if at all? Will Alcide begin to develop real romantic feelings for her? —Adam

Ausiello: “I think Alcide has already developed real feelings for her,” responds exec producer Alan Ball. “But there are certainly obstacles to overcome for both of them.” (He needs to hook up with Eric. :rolleyes: )

Question: Can you give us a big Smallville scoop? —Badr

Ausiello: If what I’m hearing about the show’s final batch of episodes is true, producers are at the very least cautiously optimistic that the very busy Michael Rosenbaum will be back. Kristin Kreuk, meanwhile, will definitely not be back. Sorry Lana fans. (Ch...I just want Chloe back. :umm: )

Question: Thrilled about Cougar Town‘s renewal and you’re upcoming guest appearance. Got a third scoop up your sleeve? —Derek

Ausiello: As a matter of fact I do: Meet Bobby’s new girlfriend. ( :whistle: )

Question: What about Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl? Are the writers going there? Please tell me they will. —Ana

Ausiello: I already addressed that provocative question last week in my story titled, “Dan and Blair: The Gossip Girl Writers are Going There.” At least I think it was called that. In any case, here’s a little scoopbit that wasn’t in that post. I have it on semi-good authority that there will be a ***s. ( :o )

Question: What is happening with Callie and Arizona on Grey’s Anatomy? Please tell me they aren’t really over. —Brenda

Ausiello: The good news: Mitovich cornered boss lady Shonda Rhimes at the Television Critics Assoc. Press Tour earlier this week and requested a Calzona status report. “I’ve always said that Callie and Arizona are MFEO — Made for Each Other,” she replied. “And that still holds true.” And now for the bad news: “They are going to go through hell before they get to any sort of [semblance] of a happy ending,” she cryptically added. “If they were just happy, I don’t know who would be watching.” And with that, let the pregnancy speculation continue!

Question: Do you have any news about Mark/Lexie on Grey’s Anatomy? I’m dying! —Alice

Ausiello: “There will be a new wrench in the works and they will have a new run at happiness,” Rhimes told Mitovich. “I don’t want to say which one comes first.”

The rest are hurr.

There second season hasn't started yet.. :coffee:

ABC still won the night among 18-49 (2.9/8) and viewers (9 million), thanks to the huge fan base that continues to follow Modern Family. Barack Obama’s address messed up the comedy’s start time, but the combo of the President and Family earned a 3.6/10 and 10.2 million at 9, while an original of the sitcom and a partial rerun of it posted a 3.7/10 and 10.1 million at 9:30. An original of The Middle at 8 earned a 3.1/9 and 10.5 million.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/01/13/off-the-map-ratings-abc/

CONTINUE TO SNATCH THEM OWT MODERN FAMILY..DEATH AT THE LAST TEN MINUTE OF AN OLD EPISODE SNATCHING!! :excited:

gleesus and that thing are both in their 2nd seasons. :mellow:

it don't matter cause big bang theory snatched everyone's wig since it was just renewed for 3 seasons. glee & mf could never. :tear:

The second season of Flee has started.. :unsure: So the super bowl episode is what exactly.. :blink:

DAMN @ BBT..I heard it was a good show.. :coffee:

the superbowl episode will be the 11th episode of season 2. the 2nd season started back in september.:mellow:

the gay nerd that won the emmy for best actor appears to be funny. i want to check it out but then i remember i'd have to watch cbs. :umm:

the superbowl episode will be the 11th episode of season 2. the 2nd season started back in september.:mellow:

the gay nerd that won the emmy for best actor appears to be funny. i want to check it out but then i remember i'd have to watch cbs. :umm:

OOP..I keep forgetting the season starts in September.. >_<:rolleyes:

OH ok.. :coffee:

enough of this nonsense hots...here's teddy's new smash partner. <howudoin.gif>

they had to cast another 40 y.o. cause this current kid looks like teddy's son. hee.gif

:o:lol: Well ain't that some shyt! I love the way they are handling the storyline..

And they know both of them look like "daddies"..hee.gif

:o:lol: Well ain't that some shyt! I love the way they are handling the storyline..

And they know both of them look like "daddies"..hee.gif

me too...despite it being the cw, they're handling it pretty well. -_-

:lol: i'ma need a sex scene. :coffee:

me too...despite it being the cw, they're handling it pretty well. -_-

:lol: i'ma need a sex scene. :coffee:

And the negro had to catch the fags kissing.. -_-

Ch..they ain't trying to go there..even though I wouldn't mind.. :wub:

I can't wait for True Blood to return.. :wub:

And the negro had to catch the fags kissing.. -_-

Ch..they ain't trying to go there..even though I wouldn't mind.. :wub:

I can't wait for True Blood to return.. :wub:

i read he's gonna tell teddy he saw him when they come back from hiatus. :umm:

ch.. -1 viewer i guess. :coffee:

i need alcide & eric in me naked on the show. :blush:

i read he's gonna tell teddy he saw him when they come back from hiatus. :umm:

ch.. -1 viewer i guess. :coffee:

i need alcide & eric in me naked on the show. :blush:

Well duh... :rolleyes: That secret can't be kept under wraps..I can't wait to see how Silver takes it though..although I think she already suspected something..

:devil:

Alcide has the perfect body..I swear, he is the definition of a man.. :blush: And he'll be a regular this season.. :dance:

Well duh... :rolleyes: That secret can't be kept under wraps..I can't wait to see how Silver takes it though..although I think she already suspected something..

:devil:

Alcide has the perfect body..I swear, he is the definition of a man.. :blush: And he'll be a regular this season.. :dance:

ch...silver knows what's up for some time now. :whistle:

:shifty:

my penis drools whenever he's on screen. :blush: he better have something (or someone) interesting to do tho. :umm:

ch...silver knows what's up for some time now. :whistle:

my penis drools whenever he's on screen. :blush: he better have something (or someone) interesting to do tho. :umm:

Yes! Silver is a crafty bitch! :lmao:

Receipts? :coffee: And hopefully he'll have a love interest so we can see those cakes! Ugh, I know he got a nice ass..and Tommy got a fat ass.. :dance:

Yes! Silver is a crafty bitch! :lmao:

Receipts? :coffee: And hopefully he'll have a love interest so we can see those cakes! Ugh, I know he got a nice ass..and Tommy got a fat ass.. :dance:

:excited:

:P

when the new season starts. it's hydrating right now. :blush:

if you remember that episode when he ran after tara naked. he kinda had the noassatall syndrome. :umm:

n-t-ways, i just want his front side. :fart:

Archived