Hotboy & Ray's Trashy TV Discussion Thread

ray.

I skimmed through the board room portion of The Apprentice, I had no patience. I was shocked that whatshisface left, it seemed random. Why did they give him the boot?

Because he raised the least amount of money in the challenge. The country singer (I never heard of him) tried to make it seem that since the dude won Survivor that he should automatically know "big stars" like they do and call them to donate. However they all forgot that he spent 4 years in jail, and Star's dusty ass was laughing about him being in jail :sigh:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he raised the least amount of money in the challenge. The country singer (I never heard of him) tried to make it seem that since the dude won Survivor that he should automatically know "big stars" like they do and call them to donate. However they all forgot that he spent 4 years in jail, and Star's dusty ass was laughing about him being in jail :sigh:

Ugh, John Rich. I can't stand him.

Get that shit Latoya! :clapping:

They shoulda known can't no bitch fuck with Latoya with glitter, a glue gun and a cap :excited:

somewhere under a ahouse that fell on her in texas tina knowles is not happy glue guns and bedazzlers are her thing :lmao:

Gary's facial expression while Meatloaf was losing his mind over nothing was priceless :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Toya milked MJ as she could chile...don't blame her though -_-

toya stole that shirt when micheal passed away i heard she also stole a lot of his demos and stuff :whistle:

If that's true Toya is a mess :excited: I heard about the demos too. If she was smart, she should have sold those too...that's also art :whistle:

they sad that her and the other brothers that are broke were takeing all micheals things

Ch. she savin those demos incase she needs more work done plus shes almost out of reailty shows

• 3 weeks later...

Archived