Lil Wayne in critical condition after codeine overdose. SMH

JoeJoe

But just because one is not a public figure, he or she should be able to make themselves feel superior to a public figure?

I don't condone his decision, but that doesn't necessarily make me better than him because he's made those decisions and I haven't.

• Upvote 1

Who feels superior? I'd feel superior if I had his money and didn't take drugs.

Well unless you were actually with him to have any insight on the decisions he's made, there's no place for judgment.

(We can bring MJ into it. It fits pretty well.)

Doesn't Lil Wayne have like 56 kids? He knows syrup is dangerous and he knows the effects of it. Why would he even put his life at risk when he has children that need him and a family that loves him? Anyways, I love Lil Wayne's music so I'm glad he's okay. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

• Upvote 1

Well unless you were actually with him to have any insight on the decisions he's made, there's no place for judgment.

(We can bring MJ into it. It fits pretty well.)

There's always place for "judgement" when it comes to a public figure having a topic on a public forum where people can comment. Every comment is a judgement in every post in every topic. From judging someones hair to their clothes to their decisions. If you don't like it then take it up with Dr Phil.

Yes MJ can be brought into it as can maybe Whitney. You'd think that losing the two biggest stars in your community to drugs would make you think 'fuck let me stop this' but no.

Doesn't Lil Wayne have like 56 kids? He knows syrup is dangerous and he knows the effects of it. Why would he even put his life at risk when he has children that need him and a family that loves him? Anyways, I love Lil Wayne's music so I'm glad he's okay. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

+1 One has to consider he didn't have the best upcoming either and some of those wound cut deep that money can't even heal it.

There's always place for "judgement" when it comes to a public figure having a topic on a public forum where people can comment. Every comment is a judgement in every post in every topic. From judging someones hair to their clothes to their decisions. If you don't like it then take it up with Dr Phil.

Yes MJ can be brought into it as can maybe Whitney. You'd think that losing the two biggest stars in your community to drugs would make you think 'fuck let me stop this' but no.

But public =/= knowing everything about a person. Stuff like hair and clothes are very superficial compared to one's personal life. Completely apples and oranges. I just think people who think like that want to believe that they matter more than they actually do.

But public =/= knowing everything about a person. Stuff like hair and clothes are very superficial compared to one's personal life. Completely apples and oranges. I just think people who think like that want to believe that they matter more than they actually do.

They're till judgements.

With all due respect I think you're wrong. But I respectfully disagree.

They're till judgements.

With all due respect I think you're wrong. But I respectfully disagree.

Fine. He's ok now. There's no point of either of us dwelling on it.

I hope he learns his lesson though and he can get the helps he needs.