Oprah's Legends Ball, 2006

Yea you gotta find the whole thing, this was only 1 part of it. I LOVE the whole thing and concept, and Janet has some great view time throughout it (1 of my fave shots was on day 1 and of Janet & Mariah walking side by side and seemingly having a great convo)

(It's alot of parts I think the prgram was like either a hour or 2hrs.)

Lawd... The fights this unleashed on jj.com over Patti :lol: Some saying she did the most, some saying she didn't... it was a MESS and YES i am looking at you JoeHoe :umm:

Anyway... Janice and Moo were there together that was enough to calm down another BIG jj.com fight :lol:

Lawd I wonder who Ashanti was seat filling for....like Brandy I completely understand especially at that time, but Ashanti...hmm

I've seen the entire thing a bunch of times. Wish I was there in person!

Me too, yesterday was the 1st time I've seen it in YEARS like probably since 06-07ish (making a ton of Gifs ofcourse ;) ) but yea it's something I SO wish I could've seen in person, especially all those Legends reading thos deep words to the LEGENDS, like damn. I wish Oprah would re-air it and have the whole thing (I wonder if Janet did a solo in it).

• 4 weeks later...

Yea you gotta find the whole thing, this was only 1 part of it. I LOVE the whole thing and concept, and Janet has some great view time throughout it (1 of my fave shots was on day 1 and of Janet & Mariah walking side by side and seemingly having a great convo)

Ditto, I love that they're friends! That and the whole event in general was just surreal. ^_^

• Upvote 1