Nick Cannon Disses Beyonce ...The BeyHive Swarms

janetDAYZ

The new season of Nick Cannon‘s “Wild’n Out” debuted last night to much appreciation on MTV. Viewers were actually excited to see Cannon and company battle their opposing team to see who had the better improvised punchlines.

But all hell broke loose after a game of “Hater” when Nick Cannon had to hate on his own wife, Mariah Carey, and brought everyone’s beloved Beyonce in the mix. He said in a mocking tone, “How dare my wife sing at our beautiful wedding and didn’t lip sync like Beyonce did at the Inauguration.”

Uh oh. It was funny, and, of course, true because Beyonce lip syncing — or singing live to a prerecorded track if you want to get technical — was one of the “worst” things to happened to Beysus’ career. And that’s not even bad. But the BeyHive?

Right after the joke, it was, “BeyHive! Swarm! Attack! Sting! Bzzzz!” all over Nick Cannon’s mentions on Twitter.

Cherry Pop, Esq. @prtygrlgonebad

@nickcannon your wack ass wife been lip syncing for years. Did we forget the mental breakdown the bitch had? Don't u ever come for Bey

@NickCannon i think it's about time you kidney shut down for fucking good

Waiting To Be Slayed @DraggingForBey

Irreplaceable(Nicks Kidneys)

crissle west @crissles

You gonna see Blue Ivy's perfect face every time you close your eyes for the rest of your life, stupid bitch. @NickCannon

His Response:

Nick Cannon ✔ @NickCannon

Nobody is off limits on this show! We ain’t got no time for your tissue paper feelings!!!!

http://theurbandaily...e-joke-beyhive/

The new season of Nick Cannon‘s “Wild’n Out” debuted last night to much appreciation on MTV. Viewers were actually excited to see Cannon and company battle their opposing team to see who had the better improvised punchlines.

But all hell broke loose after a game of “Hater” when Nick Cannon had to hate on his own wife, Mariah Carey, and brought everyone’s beloved Beyonce in the mix. He said in a mocking tone, “How dare my wife sing at our beautiful wedding and didn’t lip sync like Beyonce did at the Inauguration.”

Uh oh. It was funny, and, of course, true because Beyonce lip syncing — or singing live to a prerecorded track if you want to get technical — was one of the “worst” things to happened to Beysus’ career. And that’s not even bad. But the BeyHive?

Right after the joke, it was, “BeyHive! Swarm! Attack! Sting! Bzzzz!” all over Nick Cannon’s mentions on Twitter.

Cherry Pop, Esq. @prtygrlgonebad

@nickcannon your wack ass wife been lip syncing for years. Did we forget the mental breakdown the bitch had? Don't u ever come for Bey

I do have to agree with this young lady tho. Nick acts as if everything his wife does is flawless and perfection. I get it..its your wife but be realistic is all I ask. If you're gonna lip..then lip..the whole singing with the backup track and your live vocals sounding horrible along with it is NOT the business..Mariah makes a fool of herself time and time again.