Lil' Kim Announces 'Hard Core' Mixtape

TwistedElegance™

nU5XfpR.png

Lil’ Kim is going back to her roots. The hip-hop icon has announced her new mixtape Hard Core: Back 2 Da Streetz, which borrows its title from her 1996 debut Hard Core. She recreates the artwork from the landmark album, but instead of her lying in front of the fireplace, it’s a white tiger, stacks of cash, and bottles of Ciroc.

She posted the cover on Twitter, writing, “#HARDCOREMIXTAPE BACK 2 DA STREETZ #TeamLilKim I love all my fans!!!!! ❤❤❤”

Earlier this month, Kim released her new single “Looks Like Money” as well as a sneak peek of the video.

http://www.rap-up.com/2013/07/26/lil-kim-announces-hard-core-mixtape/

Are we ever getting a new album? -_-

• Upvote 1

I believe i read on her twitter (or on one of her fan sites) that she was going to do this before the album. The album is supposed to be done and was entirely produced by Bangladesh with makes me nervous ANd excited at the same time.

Looks Like Money video is gonna end up looking like a mess and the track itself would sound much better if she didn't let Taquanda from the Brooklin corner mix her tracks and use autotune.

Still, i can't wait for the album

tumblr_mk3uphflLQ1qgcra2o1_500.gif

......SO is she done with the idea of ever being taken seriously again....like damn, if she is, Ok, I can accept and respect that, but DAMN the face...the mixtapes (tho I love the Black Friday 1, that song itself slayed). Why can't she just go back to slaying like she used to?

Im getting the feeling we won't see the next real album/era until Hardcore turns 20 lol.

......SO is she done with the idea of ever being taken seriously again....like damn, if she is, Ok, I can accept and respect that, but DAMN the face...the mixtapes (tho I love the Black Friday 1, that song itself slayed). Why can't she just go back to slaying like she used to?

Im getting the feeling we won't see the next real album/era until Hardcore turns 20 lol.

As long as she stays with that IRS crew expect things to be ugly, tacky and somewhat pathetic.

She surrounded herself with Yeah Yeah people, they have lil to no talent and they will tell her that everything she does is on point, FUK THE HATAZZZzz!!!!1! and that she looks amazing just because that's what she wants to hear.

I wish she'd grab the phone and get Junior Mafia but they are the reason why she went to jail so it's not happening.