Janet mentions in media "snidbits"

bu.

This really belongs in the Other News thread but I can't find it

===================================

Toni Braxton: 'I've Had My Janet Jackson Moment'

R&B staricon1.png Toni Braxton has broken her silence following an onstage wardrobe malfunction last week (ends16AUg13), which almost left her naked.

The singer was performing in New Jersey when her sexy silver mini-dress started to unravel while she danced with a male fan she had invited to join her in the spotlight.

At first the back of the dressicon1.png drooped, revealing Braxton's thonged backside, and it quickly became apparent she might lose the outfit altogether.

She says, "All of a sudden the whole dress starts to fall apart and then I knew was in trouble: 'Ok, something's going on here...'"

And referring to Janet Jackson's nipple-flashing 2004 Super Bowl half-time performance scandal with Justin Timberlake, Braxton jokes, "I had my Janet/Justin kinda moment."

The fan the Un-Break My Heart singer was dancing with gave her his jacket to help her cover up as an assistant rushed onstage and helped Braxton wriggle out of the dress, which she insists she'll never wear again.

Ever the professional, the star continued with the show after flashing the audience a glimpse of the body suit she was wearing under the dress.

She adds, "I had to let them know that I wasn't completely naked."

http://www.contactmu...-moment_3824833

=============================================

SCOTT STORCH TALKS JANET JACKSON

http://www.ballersta...-blowing-money/

I don't have sound at work so don't know what he said/did or when

q

that's not a Janet Jackson moment, Janet went thru some shit, when the media reports on Toni every five seconds, paps chase her everywhere, she cancels a tour, has her career derailed then she can say she had a Janet Jackson moment, until then she needs to stay in "used to be good" land and remain a flop :filenails: