90's discounted foods & drinks, which were your faves

jarrylf

LOL the 90's was sooo unhealthy....good times, great childhood LOL.

Things I've had:

.Purple Ketchup

.French Toast Crunch

.Hi-C Ecto Cooler(LOVED IT)

.DORITO'S 3D!!!! (THAT WAS MA SHIT!!! I used to get those for a snack after school)

.Josta (don't remember how it tasted or if I liked it)

.McDonalds fried Apple Pie

.McSalad Shakers(once, and I hated it, it wasn't fresh and it tasted kind of plastic)

Things I wouldn't:

.Cinebust gum.

.Vampire ice pops

.Giggle cookies (what's the point? Get some assorted creme cookies from the dollar store, done)

,Ninja Turtle cereal

,New York Seltzer

.Micky's Parade Ice Pops

Things I didn't but if they were to come back I would:

.Chicken Caeser Burrito (worth a try)

.Chocolate Soda, I've tried it, it's different...can't quite describe it, but I didn't dislike it, not something I'd get every chance I got

.Kool Aid Strawberry fin

.7 Up Gold

.RC, 7Up, & Cherry 7Up gum (sounds RIDICULOUSLY unhealthy, but I'd try it lol, despite it's probably packs of cavities lol)

.Hubba Bubba Soda (sure it's cavities in a can but that's my fave gum)

.Smurf Berry Crunch (I remember the commercials)

.Taco Bell Beefer

.BATMAN CEREAL!!! (I bet my older brother tried it)

.Nintendo Cereal

.Pepsi A.M. (wonder what the hell the difference is)

.Jello 1-2-3

.Orange Cereal(worth a try...sounds weird, I'm interested)

.Crystal Pepsi (This is a biggie, I REALLLY want to know what it taste like, I like the idea of it)

Honorable Mention not on the list:

.OREO O'S!!! That was my fave cereal for years...I love Oreo's lol, but yea the cereal was the bomb, I use to dip them in peanut butter.

I must be the only one who remembers this...

281_4938_ucp.jpg

I swear I did not just imagine it lol

I dont remember those at all....something I'd try tho lol

No they should not bring back the following:

- Colored Ketchup :&

- Fudgesicle in a can/Diet chocolate in a can

The rest are amazing :asham:

I remember colored ketchup, but wouldn't ever want to see it again :& :lol:

I loved French Toast Crunch :wub: McDonald's apple pies, too :asham:

I tried the colored Ketchep it honestly was as you can imagine just ketchup obviously with purple food coloring lol, I liked the illusion tho. I liked French Toast Crunch too but for sure I loved Cinimon toast more.

I remember coloured ketchup - that scared me as a kid :lol:

Mini Doritos - those were so good! ^_^

I feel like I remember those Disney ice pops but I'm not fully sure :asham:

I'm not sure why Melody pops and McD's Apple Pie are on there :umm: - they still do them.

I remember coloured ketchup - that scared me as a kid :lol:

Mini Doritos - those were so good! ^_^

I feel like I remember those Disney ice pops but I'm not fully sure :asham:

I'm not sure why Melody pops and McD's Apple Pie are on there :umm: - they still do them.

I was scared of the purple ketchup too (which is kinda why we bought it) I didn't know what it would taste like, and I was delighted yet kinda let down that it was just plain ketchup LOL.

I feel the same way with the Disney pops like I don't remember having them specifically but I probably did

They bake the apple pies now, still good but it really isn't the same. I don't recall melody pops.

I was scared of the purple ketchup too (which is kinda why we bought it) I didn't know what it would taste like, and I was delighted yet kinda let down that it was just plain ketchup LOL.

I feel the same way with the Disney pops like I don't remember having them specifically but I probably did

They bake the apple pies now, still good but it really isn't the same. I don't recall melody pops.

Yeah same here :lol:. The colour always put me off but when I tasted it I was like "Oh".

They bake them? They're so crunchy I thought they fried them :lol:. We can get those melody lollies from pharmacies here :lol:

Yeah same here :lol:. The colour always put me off but when I tasted it I was like "Oh".

They bake them? They're so crunchy I thought they fried them :lol:. We can get those melody lollies from pharmacies here :lol:

RIGHT I remember that reaction exactly lol

You know what they might still fry them in the UK, here the pies are all soft now, still good but not the same lol.

RIGHT I remember that reaction exactly lol

You know what they might still fry them in the UK, here the pies are all soft now, still good but not the same lol.

I haven't had one for a while but I remember the first bite was very crunchy and then it got soggy after that.