Video of Janet shopping in Paris ...

Bailey

that's not the point, the point is for those of us who have not seen the video I dont give nary a fuck if it was was 1984 if you haven't seen it I shared...and since Janet doesn't age seeing her is timeless now go troll somewhere else

Since Janhova ages not, it's hard to tell when certain candid footages are from if one doesn't look at a date :tear:

• Upvote 1

that's not the point, the point is for those of us who have not seen the video I dont give nary a fuck if it was was 1984 if you haven't seen it I shared...and since Janet doesn't age seeing her is timeless now go troll somewhere else

Seen it last year... and probably in 2006.. :coffee: how about you post when you have 2014 footage

you just ruin everything.....crabby man :filenails: you couldn't just enjoy Janhova's shopping game at Hermes

Don't hate me bc you're 8 years late on a video and not remembering Janet's hairdo from 06

I don't care about a spy cam of Janet.. if she isn't performing, talking, and/or if the video isn't new/rare.. I'm not here for it

Don't hate me bc you're 8 years late on a video and not remembering Janet's hairdo from 06

I don't care about a spy cam of Janet.. if she isn't performing, talking, and/or if the video isn't new/rare.. I'm not here for it

Im not mad....you do this schtick of yours and we all sit back and watch....

you almost ruined Matt's birthday thread with your comments towards me...the thing with you Norma, is there are limits and appropriate times for your banter...I didn't even say anything to you because I wasn't going to take part in ruining someones Bday thread with back and forth

Im not mad....you do this schtick of yours and we all sit back and watch....

Schtick? :huh: So bc you posted an old video as if it were new/rare interview, I'm doing a schtick.. okay.. well sit back and watch

you almost ruined Matt's birthday thread

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20485-1377031940-5_zps8691ccbe.gif

the thing with you Norma, is there are limits and appropriate times for your banter...I didn't even say anything to you because I wasn't going to take part in ruining someones Bday thread with back and forth

It's not banter :umm: