I cannot wait for this...

Bailey

They should let you leave.. since you cannot use their services in Canada..

They won't - anything for money.

They recently raised the price of my contract due to inflation - OFCOM (the authority that oversee the 'ethics' of all businesses in the UK) changed the rules recently saying we can leave contracts if they raise the price or change something...but it only applies to contracts made this year. i got mine last year :tear:. I'm screwed until then...unless I find someone that wants to buy the contract off me.

Are you sure you can't cancel without a cancellation fee? Have you called and asked? I would do that

In the States we can suspend the account.. If canceling cost too much, try suspending it.

I'm not sure if TMobile USA will buy out your contract. They're starting to do that now in the States. Another option

Are you sure you can't cancel without a cancellation fee? Have you called and asked? I would do that

In the States we can suspend the account.. If canceling cost too much, try suspending it.

I'm not sure if TMobile USA will buy out your contract. They're starting to do that now in the States. Another option

I don't think I can - it specifically states in the contract that I would have to pay the remaining 'balance' to get out of it. But there is no harm in asking about suspending it. I may just leave it with my BFF or a sibling when I leave if I can't find a way to get out of it. The only other option would be to cry wolf and say I no longer get adequate service within my home (which is kinda true - 3G does not work in my house)