I cannot wait for this...

Bailey

found a download of all of Janet's music videos...seems every DVD I have is scratched or whatever, so I want the videos....been enjoying me some Janet lately

Disc 1

1. Dream Street

2. What Have You Done For Me Lately

3. Nasty

4. When I Think of You

5. Control

6. Let’s Wait Awhile

7. Pleasure Principle

8. 2300 Jackson Street

9. Miss You Much

10. The Knowledge

11. Rhythm Nation

12. Escapade

13. Alright

14. Come Back to Me

15. Black Cat

16. Love Will Never Do (Without You)

17. That’s the way love Goes

18. If

19. Again

20. Because of Love

21. Any Time, Any Place

22. You Want This

23. What’ll I Do

24. Whoops Now

25. Scream

26. Runaway

27. Twenty Fore Play

Disc 2

1. Got til’ it’s Gone

2. Together Again

3. I Get Lonely

4. Go Deep

5. You

6. Every Time

7. Ask For More

8. Boyfriend/Girlfriend

9. What’s it gonna Be?

10. Doesn’t Really Matter

11. All for You

12. Someone to Call My Lover

13. Son of a Gun

14. Feel it Boy

15. Just a Little While

16. I Want You

17. All Nite, Don’t Stop

18. Call on Me

19. So Excited

20. Feedback

21. Rock With U

22. Make Me

23. Nothing

Plus additional behind the scenes and live footage!

so you're bootlegging Janet's videos instead of buying her collection

I own the collection already , Janet to Damita Jo, Janet Jackson's RN Compliation, AFY tour DVD, TVR Tour DVD The RN Flm short, so excuse me if things are not in top shape after years or playing and enjoying.....I would just like to enjoy her videos without the need of antiquated technology on a disc, I mean stream from my computer to TV in HD ....excuse me for wanting to enjoy "If" in 1080p....its only my dream....but it's okay I excuse you for being a rotten Apple giving me the dreaded black screen of death :sigh:

eww the video as well as the song was very Flopalicious and y'all need to quit. Youtube ain't come out til like 2005 or 2006 and that video was uploaded only 3yrs ago. Ain't no Janet fans checkin' for no "Dreamstreet" video

Guess I'm the exception, I found out about that video in 02, and went to big lengths to find it. It was a segment from Fame not a purposeful shot video, just like Two To The Power Of Love & Don't Stand Another Chance.

• Upvote 1

:umm: I don't shelf stack and I don't make that much... And I was grandfathered in

Sure you don't :shifty:. I have 1GB monthly data which is just enough for one month tbh. How much would streaming 20 videos take :unsure:. I'm so backwards. My texts and calls are unlimited and I talk to NO ONE. My data isn't and I use it more :rolleyes:. :sigh:

Sure you don't :shifty:. I have 1GB monthly data which is just enough for one month tbh. How much would streaming 20 videos take :unsure:. I'm so backwards. My texts and calls are unlimited and I talk to NO ONE. My data isn't and I use it more :rolleyes:. :sigh:

I use 1GB of data on this forum a week :lmao: When you cross the blue.. Are you switching services?