Between Two Ferns feat. President Barack Obama

If you live in a cage and haven't seen this video then you're missing out. This is their highest viewed videos with over 6.5 million views within two days. It's only 7 minutes so check it out for a good hearty laugh and a plug of the ACA

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/8omu

They also have interviews with Justin Bieber, Jon Stewart, Conan O'Brien, and more.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFEE651C298476F00

Bill O’Reilly: Abraham Lincoln Would Never Have Appeared on Funny or Die

Using a comedic web site to enroll people is a little bit desperate, don’t you think?” he asked.

He's talking about desperation? Really?

janhovapopcorn-vi.gif

I didn't know the internet was around when Abe was president.. Or television.. Or radio :umm:

President Obama was trying to reach the youth and since the youth watch less tv and get their entertainment from the internet.. Not to mention a 40% increase to the Obamacare website, I'd say it was worth it.

everyone loves to laugh, so it was a smart move indeed. The President using Hollywood to push his agendas is actually quite brilliant, considering that both Hollywood and politics are full of lies and deception. I think they are made that he is so comfortable being a celebrity and that he is so damn charming and nice to look at.

I didn't know the internet was around when Abe was president.. Or television.. Or radio :umm:

President Obama was trying to reach the youth and since the youth watch less tv and get their entertainment from the internet.. Not to mention a 40% increase to the Obamacare website, I'd say it was worth it.

Bill looks like he was around when Abe was tbh