Barry Bish briefly talks about Janet, Kylie Minogue playlists Janet,

bu.

Body painter to the stars Barry Bish tells tales of his life in Hollywood

Another assignment included “tattooing” Jackson. Bish said: “Janet Jackson was working on a music video and we were painting tattoos onto all the dancers and we painted an iguana onto her.

“Was she chatty? Some people you really gel with, and other people, if you feel there’s a bit of a wall there you leave them in peace. You are very aware that these people are very famous and time is money to them.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/body-painter-to-the-stars-barry-bish-tells-tales-of-his-life-in-hollywood-9211892.html

=========================================================

Kylie Minogue’s ‘Rdio’ Playlist Is Everything: Sky Ferreira, Solange & Vintage Janet Jackson

Kylie Minogue worked with some of the hottest tastemakers in popular music on new LP Kiss Me Once(Pharrell, Ariel Rechtshaid and MNEK), so it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that she has her finger on the pulse. Need proof? The legendary diva put together a playlist (romantically titled Back To Mine) for digital music service Rdio and it’s everything.

1. “Thinkin Bout You” — Frank Ocean

2. “C O O L” — Le Youth

3. “You’re Not Good Enough” — Blood Orange

4. “Oblivion” — Grimes

5. “I Like the Way (The Kissing Game)” — Hi-Five

6. “Everything Is Embarrassing” — Sky Ferreira

7. “Joe Le Taxi” — Vanessa Paradis

8. “That’s The Way Love Goes” — Janet Jackson

9. “Creep” — TLC

10. “Open” — Rhye

11. “Boy Lilikoi” — Jónsi

12. “Losing You” — Solange

http://www.idolator.com/7511486/kylie-minogues-rdio-playlist-back-to-mine

So in other words Janet was a cold bitch, that didn't want to talk? :umm: Noooo, juss playing. I understand cuz Im not the most social person, myself.

But shocked @ Kylie ..what she know bout Hi-Five's "Kissing Game" ?? ...that was unexpected :lmao:

Whenever I get my hair cut I never talk to the person doing it except telling them what I want doing :lol:. Unless they ask a question I just don't talk