Azaelia Banks shades T.I./Tiny...T.I claps back

bu.

I'm talking about the fact you shade some hip-hop pioneers because they're has-beens like Queen of Paypal :umm:

Hip hop pioneers? :lmao: as if Lil Kim is anything but a washed up 90s rapper who changed her face more than she changes her panties :umm: I'm not here for her

Not sure how I was self-reading myself tho

Hip hop pioneers? :lmao: as if Lil Kim is anything but a washed up 90s rapper who changed her face more than she changes her panties :umm: I'm not here for her

Not sure how I was self-reading myself tho

I just didn't realise you were a hip-hop connoisseur -_-

Pharrell ruined ATM <_< Azeasus alone would slay the beat -_-

I Still use the song and video tho :wub:

That whole affair was pathetic tbh... She was like a feature on her own song. Her label doesn't know what to do with her clearly -_-

That whole affair was pathetic tbh... She was like a feature on her own song. Her label doesn't know what to do with her clearly -_-

She needs to go to an indie record (and i believe that that's her plan). She needs creative control and thats something interscope will never give up. 

She needs to go to an indie record (and i believe that that's her plan). She needs creative control and thats something interscope will never give up.

Yes tru... I honestly don't see her being huge the way Interscope might like to position her. I see her being more alt underground type artist -_-