Azaelia Banks shades T.I./Tiny...T.I claps back

bu.

:sigh:

Azealia is a fucking dumbass. She also put a photoshopped pic of his face in that picture on Instagram.

What's her beef with him again? :unsure:

Probably pissed he's worked with Iggy. "no mediocre" is a reference to a new TI ft Iggy song "No Mediocre" I think

She's a dumbass. I love T.I.. That response was so messy.  :lmao:

Couldn't she sue him for threatening her :lol?? She's such a mess! I can't stand her. 

celebs on Twitter is kinda tacky now, it's like MJ said these folks out today have no mystory about themselves which fuels interest, instead everything is all out there....and they're messy.....glad Janet aint taky like that

Janet's too mysterious :tear:, I feel like starting a rumour about her just so we can troll a response from her (like how the media got her to reveal her marriage). 

Couldn't she sue him for threatening her :lol?? She's such a mess! I can't stand her. 

Not unless he really meant his threat. It's hard to tell over the Internet. I mean we can assume it was with violent intention, but it could have equally been figurative as in ending her in an argument. Even if she did call the police, they wouldn't have grounds to charge or arrest him.

Not unless he really meant his threat. It's hard to tell over the Internet. I mean we can assume it was with violent intention, but it could have equally been figurative as in ending her in an argument. Even if she did call the police, they wouldn't have grounds to charge or arrest him.

Well she did 'slander' him first so she wouldn't have a leg to stand on? :lmao:!!