Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

So I watched one episode yesterday when I was at my friend's place. It was when they were lipping to "MacArthur Park". I think her name was Manila (or something like that :unsure: ) ate that fat girl ALIVE. :mellow: The faces, the dramatics, everything about it. :excited: And I just happen to love Donnallah Summer as well. :shifty: So that was a plus. :thumbup:

Awwww, thank you, Hendrika. :blush:

I still won't believe until the next season comes and you actually post a link to the spoilers. :coffee:

:rolleyes: It won't be a Let Me Google That For You link...although I will say when I did that just to get that HQ Janet remix from you, it was a stoke of genius :lmao:

So I watched one episode yesterday when I was at my friend's place. It was when they were lipping to "MacArthur Park". I think her name was Manila (or something like that :unsure: ) ate that fat girl ALIVE. :mellow: The faces, the dramatics, everything about it. :excited: And I just happen to love Donnallah Summer as well. :shifty: So that was a plus. :thumbup:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

But Delta (the fat girl) had a meltdown before she went out -_-

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

But Delta (the fat girl) had a meltdown before she went out -_-

Excuses. :rolleyes: Manila dragged her effortlessly during that lip sync. But I did like Delta at the beginning because she wasn't very dramatic during the opening of the song, and her 'dancing' was better. As the song came alive, her moves grew with the song. I loved it. But when Manila made that face, it was over. -_-

Excuses. :rolleyes: Manila dragged her effortlessly during that lip sync. But I did like Delta at the beginning because she wasn't very dramatic during the opening of the song, and her 'dancing' was better. As the song came alive, her moves grew with the song. I loved it. But when Manila made that face, it was over. -_-

It's not an excuse. She already knocked out 2 skinny bitches before...she just got tired of being in the bottom 2 -_- Manila is always over the top with her facial expressions...I guess that's why I really wasn't impressed by her performance.

It's not an excuse. She already knocked out 2 skinny bitches before...she just got tired of being in the bottom 2 -_- Manila is always over the top with her facial expressions...I guess that's why I really wasn't impressed by her performance.

I'll have to watch more of the episodes when I go over to my friend's place (I don't have a TV in my room). I'm making that place my second home. :shifty:

:rolleyes: It won't be a Let Me Google That For You link...although I will say when I did that just to get that HQ Janet remix from you, it was a stoke of genius :lmao:

It was bullshit...and I'll NEVER forgive you for doing that to me! :flipoff:

Hendrika is telling the truth. Delta SERVED when it came to LSFYL. None of the other girls wanted it with her lipsync and performance, but she had breakdown and was off her game that day. -_- She deserved it through for the way she tried to come for Shangela the prior week. :coffee:

You thought you were getting the program too :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I decided at the very last minute to be a cunt and it served to the highest potential ever :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And this is why I don't trust you! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

I'll get you back, one day soon I'll make another Janet video and you'll want the remix I used, but I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU! :hmph:

Hendrika is telling the truth. Delta SERVED when it came to LSFYL. None of the other girls wanted it with her lipsync and performance, but she had breakdown and was off her game that day. -_- She deserved it through for the way she tried to come for Shangela the prior week. :coffee:

I can't wait to see your lip sync performance on the show. ^_^ I only watched that one episode, and I saw the tail end of when they had to do comedy.