Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

It was cute. :coffee: Yara was probably overconfident going into the lipsync thinking Carmen wouldn't be able to nail the Spanish, but she pulled it off. <_< Yara will be prepared to snatch that bitch next time. :coffee:

Shangela didn't know she was being shady to Yara. :rolleyes: Shangela is the QUEEN OF SHADE, but she would never do that to one of her friends! :angry: Not intentionally... -_-

Can't wait for next week to see Raja put Carmen in her place :dance:

They aren't friends...Shang uses Yara to do her stuff :coffee:

Mad that you don't have that good lipton. :coffee:

She's only "owned the competition" when Shangela GRACIOUSLY allowed Raja to have some shine. :coffee:

If "good lipton" equals something you made up, then nope :filenails:

Graciously allowed? :mellow: ...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You must forgotten how Shang was about to be eliminated after the first competition AGAIN when Raja was destroying the others :lmao:

If "good lipton" equals something you made up, then nope :filenails:

Graciously allowed? :mellow: ...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You must forgotten how Shang was about to be eliminated after the first competition AGAIN when Raja was destroying the others :lmao:

I already said it wasn't something I made up....bitch! :rolleyes:

Yep, Shangela allowed Raja to have that win! She didn't come back on the and immediately dominate, because she knew the other girls wouldn't be able to take it. :coffee:

I already said it wasn't something I made up....bitch! :rolleyes:

Yep, Shangela allowed Raja to have that win! She didn't come back on the and immediately dominate, because she knew the other girls wouldn't be able to take it. :coffee:

Why you using "bitch!" for? Because I'm not buying your bluff?

Wow! I will no longer discuss Drag Race with you :mellow: *waits for my fellow Heather to return* :umm:

Why you using "bitch!" for? Because I'm not buying your bluff?

Wow! I will no longer discuss Drag Race with you :mellow: *waits for my fellow Heather to return* :umm:

Because you're being an evil bitch as always! <_< I'm NOT bluffing! :flipoff:

:rolleyes: Well you're fellow heather is no where to be seen, so it looks like you're stuck with me! :excited: :excited: :excited: