Janice Dickinson: "Bill Cosby Raped Me"

TwistedElegance™

Janice Dickinson says Bill Cosby raped her. The supermodel and reality star makes the allegations in a new “Entertainment Tonight” interview, claiming Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in 1982.

According to Dickinson, Cosby summoned her to Lake Tahoe, where he was performing, in order to discuss her professional future. She remembers that Cosby gave her red wine and a pill in her hotel room, leading her to black out. At that point, she says, he raped her.

Dickinson claims, “The next morning I woke up, and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man... Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me.” She then adds more graphic details, which are not included in the available preview clip.

The supermodel says she included her rape claim in a draft of her 2002 memoir, but that Cosby’s lawyer’s pressured publisher HarperCollins to remove it. As for why she’s coming forward now, in the wake of new and revived sexual assault claims against Cosby, Dickinson says, “I’m doing this because it’s the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/janice-dickinson-bill-cosby-rape-raped-video/

Wow.  This will probably be used against him but comedians say all types of wild things during standup.  I just can't picture Dr Huxtable raping someone.  Janice Dickinson though :unsure: