TLC wants your money to fund new album...

bu.

.Nah they cannot tour alone... Period. If they could they would instead of being placed on the NKOTB ticket. You do know there's only 2 of them right? No one buys their crap now.. No ones going to buy their tickets

Yet icons can headline a tour for 4 years and TC are banking on the iconic name of a trio by bring second to NKOTB?

Game.....you mean to tell me Salt-N-Pepa, SWV & En Vogue (with only 2 original members & 1 the gp doesn't know) can tour alone....but despite TLC having  more hits, way more known among this current generation, and has always had more crossover appeal & success than the other 2 groups....can't sell out small theater venues?Like that makes absolutely no sense. It's not a matter of if they could've, they were likely offered this & accepted

Um Boyz II Men are more successful & closer to legendary than NKOTB & NewKids headlined the tour when they were with them too. It's really not un-heard of especially in pop & R&B artists.

It feels like NKOTB have been touring non-stop since they reunited. Kinda wish I'd gone to see them with the Backstreet Boys. A little bit of 90s nostalgia. 

Yea I give NKOTB credit they pick groups to tour with Im interested in, the only problem is...NK, I only know like 4 of their songs & only like 2, and love 1......who wants to sit in a show with those odds, once they finish performing The Right Stuff I'm over it lol.

Go to bed Cock-Block.. Bu and I were having a delicious discussion about relevant touring acts

Game.....you mean to tell me Salt-N-Pepa, SWV & En Vogue (with only 2 original members & 1 the gp doesn't know) can tour alone....but despite TLC having more hits, way more known among this current generation, and has always had more crossover appeal & success than the other 2 groups....can't sell out small theater venues?Like that makes absolutely no sense. It's not a matter of if they could've, they were likely offered this & accepted

I'm talking about the duo TC who cannot tour alone bc they lack stage presence and a fan base. The others couldn't tour alone either but that's beyond the point I was trying to make

Nope, I don't like all this chatter you're stirring up with my Bu-Bear...I won't have it

And lying about them supposedly lacking stage presence which they have been praised for lately and a fanbase in which they realistically have more of 1 than NK because they are more relevant aint helping disprove my point. In the past two years EnVogue has done successful tours with sellouts & 2 out of 4 original girls & a relative newb. If they can, and they do TC can do even more.

Yea I give NKOTB credit they pick groups to tour with Im interested in, the only problem is...NK, I only know like 4 of their songs & only like 2, and love 1......who wants to sit in a show with those odds, once they finish performing The Right Stuff I'm over it lol.

But they're complete DILFs :wub:

• Upvote 1

Nope, I don't like all this chatter you're stirring up with my Bu-Bear...I won't have it

And lying about them supposedly lacking stage presence which they have been praised for lately aint helping disprove my point. In the past two years EnVogue has done successful tours with sellouts & 2 out of 4 original girls & a relative newb...

Yo ass woke up as soon as I hit the "add reply button" to Bu's post

I haven't heard of an En Vogue tour but again, TC has no fan base which is why they CANNOT tour alone. If they could, they would

But they're complete DILFs :wub:

They have aged awfully nice lol

Yo ass woke up as soon as I hit the "add reply button" to Bu's post

I haven't heard of an En Vogue tour but again, TC has no fan base which is why they CANNOT tour alone. If they could, they would

Mmmhmm I have a internal alarm for when my Bu is being lusted for...

Well I do keep up with EV, they don't really do public advertising besides their Social media. And why would they turn down the opportunity to do bigger shows for bogger crowds like they're use to instead or having to do their own show on top of making an album, they got a hot deal they were smart to take it. If they had no fanbase nearly every venture they do lately that they're in the news for wouldbt be the success it has been for the last 2yrs, 1 case being their VH1 exclusive performance that was a hit

JC >>> Justin... Said no one ever :coffee:

Except Justin himself (& everyone who likes talent) :coffee:

They have aged awfully nice lol

Mmmhmm I have a internal alarm for when my Bu is being lusted for...

PJ is offering google alerts type notifications now? Or is it your Bu-dey senses? :shifty:

• Upvote 1