Jennifer Hudson Blasts Illuminati Rumours

TwistedElegance™

i watched wrestleing from the 80's untill the late 90's now i cant get into it :tear:

I did too..I stopped when I was in the military..couldn't keep up with it..I tried with my mom, but she kinda stopped watching it as well..I was a big fan back in the early to mid nineties..

I barely watched it when I was younger (was too busy flipping off trees and jumping off roofs like I was a Power Ranger and playing sports), but I got deeply into when I deployed in '08 and saw Beth 'The Glamazon' Phoenix wrestle a dude and win. But now I'm don't watch the entire broadcasts because I'm tired of J-Hud's husband and his crew jumping folks and doing dry speaking roles. I just fast forward to the divas, Randy and Cody before deleting the recording -_-

I barely watched it when I was younger (was too busy flipping off trees and jumping off roofs like I was a Power Ranger and playing sports), but I got deeply into when I deployed in '08 and saw Beth 'The Glamazon' Phoenix wrestle a dude and win. But now I'm don't watch the entire broadcasts because I'm tired of J-Hud's husband and his crew jumping folks and doing dry speaking roles. I just fast forward to the divas, Randy and Cody before deleting the recording -_-

my fav was when nicole bass used to wrestle but i guess retirement got boring so she posts here now :whistle:

Archived