Jennifer Hudson Blasts Illuminati Rumours

TwistedElegance™

Everyone from Jay-Z to Lady Gaga has been accused of being a member of the Illuminati secret society, thought to be some mysterious group of power players who pull strings to help launch careers. But Jennifer Hudson ain’t having it. The Grammy winner is blasting rumors that she is part of the cult.

“I’m so glad someone brought this Illuminati mess up because only a child of God would address it,” the 29-year-old singer told fans during her Ustream session. “That is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard in my life. And it’s offensive because basically what? The people that are here today don’t deserve to be where they are? What, we didn’t work for it? So I find—and I hate to go there—but I find it’s those that can’t make it that would probably join Illuminati, or whoever that is, to get somewhere.”

And while it’s easy to buy into the Illuminati’s existence, J-Hud explained that anyone who believes the Illuminati myth is being fooled. “Don’t listen to that type of stuff, don’t follow that stuff because those people are only luring you in to become a part of some mess like that, so know that you’re only falling victim,” she warned. “That’s their way of gaining [followers]. I’d advise you to stay away from it. Those who are reading it are falling into it. It could not be more untrue.”

The impassioned star debuted her R. Kelly-penned single “Where You At” this week. Her sophomore album I Remember Me is due March 22.

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/01/25/jennifer-hudson-blasts-illuminati-rumors/#more-71928

i watched wrestleing from the 80's untill the late 90's now i cant get into it :tear:

I did too..I stopped when I was in the military..couldn't keep up with it..I tried with my mom, but she kinda stopped watching it as well..I was a big fan back in the early to mid nineties..

Nothing but the truth. Did you see Nat. vs. Melina for the diva title yesterday? Mel hands down is the most flexible diva ever, and Nat did the sickest Sharp Shooter ever :excited: I wish their match was longer -_-

LOL... ihatechu... haven't watched RAW yet.. been running all day and i just got SD! vs. RAW 2011 from Gamefly... so i've been playing that

LOL... ihatechu... haven't watched RAW yet.. been running all day and i just got SD! vs. RAW 2011 from Gamefly... so i've been playing that

Sorry :lol: But you still have to watch it. I think they're slowly trying to turn Mel into a bad guy again. It's about time you get it...with the way you were going, the 2012 version was gonna be out :lol:

Archived