Sometimes

Aquaria

I just get emotional for no reason -_- 

I like to hide in quiet places -_- 

Me too, I always loved closets and when I was younger hiding under beds/tables, I could be home alone and JUST want to be away from it all

There's always a reason

Truth, Im good at now when I go through that out of nowhere I just play my own therapist and is like "So where's this coming from right now"

I never really tried that.. ^_^

I worry tho.. Like I'm not trying to get billed by me. I'm very expensive -_-

LOL yea therapist me is SOOOOO over emotional me , but emotional me is putting therapist me's kids through college so eh LOL.

Like my status on FB either yesterday or the day before was like after doing that. Cause I was just a sad piece of shit inside all week, and I ddin't have a clue why....and it turns out it's HONESTLY over Jon Stewart leaving The Daily Show LOL, other little stuf too, but that just brought stuff to the surface

That's the thing therapist me is sick of emotional me the most, getting emotional over small shit (like when restaurants/stores I like close....that'll bring me down for a few days lol), but Im good at not holding on to like arguments & shit lol

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

We can marry in the USA and Portugal <_< 

You can... But would you honestly go through with it? MOVIE PITCH: Runaway Gay 

LOL yea therapist me is SOOOOO over emotional me , but emotional me is putting therapist me's kids through college so eh LOL.
Like my status on FB either yesterday or the day before was like after doing that. Cause I was just a sad piece of shit inside all week, and I ddin't have a clue why....and it turns out it's HONESTLY over Jon Stewart leaving The Daily Show LOL, other little stuf too, but that just brought stuff to the surface

That's the thing therapist me is sick of emotional me the most, getting emotional over small shit (like when restaurants/stores I like close....that'll bring me down for a few days lol), but Im good at not holding on to like arguments & shit lol

I'm the opposite. I stuff it all in.. Bury it deep down instead of tackling it head on. It's unhealthy and pretty meh but that's what my vices are for, right? :unsure: :asham: 

Mince every while I'll write it out or write shitty poetry.. I wrote a poem literally a year ago and it wasn't until yesterday that I read it (and revised it). 

• Upvote 1