TARGET.COM SOLD OUT OF 'UNBREAKABLE'

Well if they won the rights, why the fuck didnt the cock suckers have enough albums? I still havent heard the extra songs! I will be hearing them this week, even if I have to offer up cooch to the young salesmen. FUCK YOU TARGET!!!

One fact; one theory:

FACT: Target doesn't create and distribute albums. BMG manufactured and created Janet's physical album and gave Target Corp a select amount. Target then distributed those copies among stores

-----

THEORY: If the shelf is empty, there is a possibility the album was in their Backroom. ALWAYS have an employee scan for on-hands  and other store on-hands if the shelf is empty. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm on it! Thanks for that info. I had no idea it existed. Finally, you post something informative, and aren't pissing me off. Congrats.

PROMISE OF YOU IS SO BEUAITUFL  

Well if they won the rights, why the fuck didnt the cock suckers have enough albums? I still havent heard the extra songs! I will be hearing them this week, even if I have to offer up cooch to the you

One fact; one theory:

FACT: Target doesn't create and distribute albums. BMG manufactured and created Janet's physical album and gave Target Corp a select amount. Target then distributed those copies among stores

-----

THEORY: If the shelf is empty, there is a possibility the album was in their Backroom. ALWAYS have an employee scan for on-hands  and other store on-hands if the shelf is empty. 

Game, do you actually believe that my Janet obsessed ass didn't ask? I even made him go back there and check!

• 2 weeks later...