New Janet Photos *3/6*

It's crazy, I had a dream last night that I just worked my hardest and busted my ass to get to meet her, and when I did, this is how she was looking (basically all black and the black beanie hat with her golden bundles of locs jst flowing from it)

• Upvote 1

Janet addressed her color choice in 1993 but I guess y'all weren't listening :coffee: image_zpsbg7szufi.jpeg

Last couple years :blink: 

*looks at 1986 like huh*

Haha I love that screen grab! I realize she loves black! But if you look at pretty much any paparazzi photo prior to around 2013, she never wore all black from head to toe. She always rocked the neutrals, but never everything black. I like the way her hair color pops in the all black though!

Haha I love that screen grab! I realize she loves black! But if you look at pretty much any paparazzi photo prior to around 2013, she never wore all black from head to toe. She always rocked the neutrals, but never everything black. I like the way her hair color pops in the all black though!

nah. Once every blue moon she wore other colors but Janet has always loved wearing the color black. This isn't new guys. Some fans(not you) need to get over it