Inshallah - Let's Learn More

Zzzz. Boring! 

If this is about janet. I don't know what your point is. most Americans don't go around using the term inshallah unless they are Muslim. Janet clearly had converted. Big whoop. That's het choice, no matter how loopy I personally might think it is...its the end of discussion. 

I'm really getting sick of hearing about Muslims, Arabs, and the Middle east. Every day it's on the news. 

Can we move on. 

Edited by Freexone1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Zzzz. Boring! 

If this is about janet. I don't know what your point is. most Americans don't go around using the term inshallah unless they are Muslim. Janet clearly had converted. Big whoop. That's het choice, no matter how loopy I personally might think it is...its the end of discussion. 

Many ignorant Americans are xenophobic, homophobic, and/or racist sooo guess you're not saying much

You THINK she converted based on your ignorance towards language :) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

She is so clearly Muslim that it makes me ponder why anyone would assume that she didn't convert...

...and even if she didn't convert technically, just the fact that she has obviously adopted so many of their customs and traditions basically sums up to the same thing...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Many ignorant Americans are xenophobic, homophobic, and/or racist sooo guess you're not saying much

And you dont think she converted based on your ignorance regarding the culture. This has nothing to do with xenophobia. And this is more than just one phrase she uttered during the tour. She is not walking around looking like a member of the adams family for show.   Muslims know she's a Muslim so are they ignorant too.   

And you dont think she converted based on your ignorance regarding the culture. 

I don't think she converted bc she didn't say she did... Yes she has to say so.. Or that could open the door for speculation and no one likes a speculator. AKA LIES

You can tell you didn't bother clicking my link and reading. #oop

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

She is so clearly Muslim that it makes me ponder why anyone would assume that she didn't convert...

...and even if she didn't convert technically, just the fact that she has obviously adopted so many of their customs and traditions basically sums up to the same thing...

She clearly converted and you've based that logic on her using an Arabic phrase. 

She must have converted to French (or whatever French's official religion is) too bc she has a 4 minute song in French #DalLogic 

Yes.. Their traditions! So dressing like a mature 50 year old woman is a Muslim trait? Gotcha 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't think she converted bc she didn't say she did... Yes she has to say so.. Or that could open the door for speculation and no one likes a speculator. AKA LIES

she also thanks God, I doubt she converted...she just appreciates and respects her husband's religion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

She clearly converted and you've based that logic on her using an Arabic phrase. 

She must have converted to French (or whatever French's official religion is) too bc she has a 4 minute song in French #DalLogic 

Yes.. Their traditions! So dressing like a mature 50 year old woman is a Muslim trait? Gotcha 

when did I say it was because of any part the Arabic language??

reading is FUNDAMENTAL norm! ??

• Upvote 1

she also thanks God, I doubt she converted...she just appreciates and respects her husband's religion

God and Allah are the same thing tho.. Allah is not a "different" God, it's just the word in their language that means "God"..

Lol don't get hype. I clicked on it and it was not much to it.  It really didn't say anything.  go do some research on fatwas and haram and photo taking and coed dancing. She has gone through all the stages. This has gone beyond just respecting the culture 

Edited by DasSad
  • Upvote 1

Your the one that's being ignorant towards use of language. How many Christian African Americans do you know that go around using 'Allah' as their term for god. They say 'Lord' or 'God'. Yes 'Allah' is an Arabic word but in the west it is an Muslim term. 

yes, but as I said before, Christian African Americans don't go around using 'Allah', they say 'lord' or 'God'. 

so then I think you agreed with me ?..

Christian people (African-American or otherwise) wouldn't use the term "Allah" when talking about God...

But a Muslim person could very well use the term "God" in place of "Allah".. Because in their religion, God and Allah are one in the same..

so then I think you agreed with me ?..

Christian people (African-American or otherwise) wouldn't use the term "Allah" when talking about God...

But a Muslim person could very well use the term "God" in place of "Allah".. Because in their religion, God and Allah are one in the same..

Arabic Christians actually do say Allah and they do use the term Inshallah. #firsthandexerience 

• Upvote 3

Arabic christians. But Janet's not Arabic. Hence her use of it would be odd if she's still a Christian. 

But she lives or spends a lot of time in an Arabic country and has clearly picked up the lingo whether she's a Christian/Muslim/Jew/Hindu or whatever. Hell, I use local lingo whenever I go on holiday and that's only for a few days so why is it hard for you people to understand that someone that has moved there would start speaking the language? It's simple logic. Am I French now because I can speak French? Am I a Jew because I know some Hebrew? I'm learning Spanish now but that doesn't make me Dora the Explorer, does it?

Edited by Dammn Bu
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1